The Crawler Type Mobile Crusher Features And Application
Crawler mobile crusher is high-performance models optimized and improved on the basis of hydraulic cone crusher. The hydraulic cone crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgies and so on. The hydraulic cone crusher can crush materials with middle and high hardness, such as, metal ore, basalt, granite, limestone, cobblestone, sandstone and so on.
Crawler type mobile crusher can equip with different crushing machine like heavy duty jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher etc. to meet the clients' demands. So, there are several types of crawler mobile crushers: Crawler Jaw crusher, Crawler Cone crusher,Crawler Impact Crusher.
With its mobility and compact design, you can take this machine directly to rock-crushing plants or demolition sites to get the job done. By working off of a machine that is already known for its performance and efficiency, DSMAC can assure its customers of the reliability of their mobile crusher.
Features of Crawler Type Mobile Crusher:
1. Customers can choose suitable crushing chamber according to the material feature, finished product fineness and particle size requirement.
2. Unique dustproof and sealing structure extend cycle of lubricants replacement and spare parts service life.
3. The key parts are made of special materials, which support the strong crushing.
4. With long crushing arm, big stroke, strong crushing, and high capacity.
5. Hydraulic chamber cleaning system, easy operation, and reduce machine halt time.
6. With reliable performance, low investment cost, and long service life of wearing parts.
Application of Crawler Mobile Crusher:
Crawler mobile crusher (also named tracked mobile crusher) is designed and researched by our experienced engineers according to the customers' requirement. It is of high cost performance, reliable & beautiful structure. Its technology is as advanced as the international level. This type of mobile crusher plant can be widely used for crushing and screening in many areas such as road construction, building, metallurgical and energy industries, etc.