Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » The Best Santa Monica Dentist? Watch Patient Testimonial Videos
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Santa Monica Dentist? Watch Patient Testimonial Videos

Southern California dentist launches patient testimonial videos to convince Santa

Monica residents their first choice for a dentist in Santa Monica should be Westwood Dental on Wilshire Blvd.

"The staff at Woodside Dental took care of me so well. My teeth look beautiful, everyone says I look 10 years younger," said Gloria Verret, one of half dozen Woodside patients who appeared enthusiastically on-camera. Another patient who spoke on camera, Latrinee Cade was just as enthusiastic. I was apprehensive about coming to the dentist. I hadnt been to one in a long time, Cade said. But my experience here was very relaxing and pain free. So Ive been recommending my friends to come.

In addition to launching the patient testimonial videos on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook and the companys website, Woodside managers plan to launch a series of offers and discounts to new patients for various dental service including Invisalign, dental implants and teeth whitening.

Our philosophy is that we treat each patient as if were in the chair, said Woodside co-owner Dr. Sheba Mahmoodian, DMD. That care starts when patients walk in the lobby where our staff greets them warmly and it continues through consultation when we address any anxiety or concerns the patient may have. We have the best equipment to make sure their taken care of through their procedure and that theyre happy with their smile.

Procedures provided by Woodside Dental include Dental Implants, Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry. Managers believe their patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. The videos, which feature testimonials from current patients who have gone through various procedures, will help new patients in Santa Monica make the right choice in selecting a local dentist.

by:
Simple Facts You Need To Know About Dental Implants Invisalign Los Angeles - Watch Video Patient Testimonials Now! Dental Implants: Common Questions And Answers. Dental & Orthodontic Supply Vendors Different Benefits Of Omega 3 Stamford Dentists Offer Affordable Dental Care Consumer reports teeth whitening - Can you trust them How You Can Whiten Your Teeth At Little Or No Cost Align Your Teeth With Help From Your Orthodontist How to Make Your Teeth Appear Whiter With Ease Cosmetic Dentistry - Your Complete Oral Care When Do Dentists Recommend A Root Canal Treatment? Dental Care While Traveling Outside the US
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.182.179) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012010 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1936, 964,
The Best Santa Monica Dentist? Watch Patient Testimonial Videos New York City