Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid Is Perfect
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid Is Perfect

TAYLORMADE r7 CGB Max Rescue with Graphite Shaft

TaylorMade Golf r7 Max Rescue Hybrid with Graphite Shaft The TaylorMade Golf r7 Max Rescue Hybrid with Graphite Shaft has a triangular-shaped head, and the triangular clubhead geometry and shallow face promote more spin for longer carry and distance. The SuperFast technology includes 55-gram shaft for faster swing speed and the club has the signature r7 CGB MAX color. Features: Grip: TaylorMade Rubber Compostion Material: Steel Shaft Composition: REAX Headcovers not included

Some reviews about the hybrid

Review 1:

I have the R7 irons and my set is 4-PW. So I got the 3H R7 to make up for not having the 3 iron and I fell in love with it. The 3H is probably my favorite club in my bag and I never use the 4 iron anymore. The club hits perfect, swings amazing, and just lifts the ball very well on every swing. Even on miss hits, the ball travels far and goes straight. I fell in love with the Hybrid's and I purchased the 5H cause I love the Hybrid's and have eliminated my 4-5 irons in my bag. Plus the Hybrid's look sick in the bag!

Review 2 :

best hybrid ever

i bought this club and thought wow i just spent 400 bucks (bought the 3 & 4 hybrids) so I prayed that it performed as well as it did when i tried it at the store. the next day i took it to the range, first off the sound it makes at impact is just terrefic. the distance was insane, for me, i was hitting my 4 hybrid 230 and my 3 hybrid 240. the greatest thing however, is the ease hitting these clubs. magnificent buy, worth every penny!

4-hybrid. 22 degree loft, 61 degree lie. 155cc head. Stainless steel crown, body, and face. Top crown is red, to match the R7 CGB Max driver and fairway woods. 39.5 Fujikura RE*AX SuperFast 55 shaft, regular flex. 1 closed face angle. Fixed weight at the bottom back of the triangular shaped head. CGB Arrow grip.

Game: My major weakness is the driver, followed by the fairway woods and hybrids. I needed a hybrid that would replace my 4 and 5 iron which I can't hit consistently.

Purchase: I first demo'ed this club at Roger Dunn during a multi-manufacturer demo day. I've always wanted to try out this R7 CGB Max hybrid, and this was my chance. I ended up liking it a lot and purchased it for $179 + tax.

Pros: TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid really does what it's suppose to do. It's really, and I mean REALLY, easy to hit the ball and get it going in the air with some distance! After 1 week of purchase, I took it out to the course to give it a real demo. On the fairways and short roughs, I had no problem getting the ball airborne and with more distance than what I usually get at the range using my equivalent Cally X-Hybrid. The lightweight feel of the club helps to increase my swingspeed for that added yards. Mishits aren't as bad either, and the ball will still go straight towards the area you intended to hit. Ball contact is soft with a click' sound. If you mishit it, you will hear a slightly different click' sound. Since I have the R7 CGB Max irons and driver, transitioning to this hybrid is smooth on the course.
Excellent Hybrid TaylorMade Rescue Hybrid 2009 Online OSHA Safety Training Presents - The Injury Incident Pyramid Lawyers Role In Injury Claim And Its Settlement Type Of Injury And Claim Settlement Preventing & Compensating Injury At Work Compare Cheap Car Insurance Quotes Online For Free Claiming Compensation For Injury At Work How To Avoid Bunk Bed-related Injuries Cheapest Auto Insurance For Young Drivers: How To Start? Taking A Look At Auto Leasing Credit Score Implications For Auto Insurance Rates Students opt for Automotive Service Technician Training and Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship at Centennial Some Important Tips For Buying General Auto Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.252.8) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012243 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3311, 952,
TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue Hybrid Is Perfect Tel Aviv