Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid Have Been Top Notch For Me
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid Have Been Top Notch For Me

Never been much of a TaylorMade fan at all, but their fairway and hybrid clubs this year have been top notch. I needed something I could hit from the fairway and give more distance than a 3 iron. The Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid fit the bill perfectly. For golfers who are seeking for more adjustability and more distance, the R11 Rescue Hybrid could be what you are looking for.

I like to hit Taylormade R11 line clubs. I have TaylorMade R11 Driver, Irons and now the R11 Rescue Hybrid. This Hybrid makes you can play about with the loft to help fit the gap in your irons or woods better, especially nowadays when manufacturers are all over the place with their lofts in their irons. A new sleek design features a white crown and black clubface which allows you to easy align and stay on top of your game. It doesn't take much to get the ball going. I just feel in total control when I swing them.

The Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid is easy to hit club, and not the hook machine that some hybrids tend to be, especially it's little sister, the burner. It's nice off the deck and rough. It's lovely off the tee as well, and the options to adjust the loft 1 degree open or closed and the loft 1 degree strong or weak is a godsend. Mine set up stronger and open and has a lovely draw on it. The head is a good size so you'll have confidence from fairway, tee or rough, without feeling like it's a fairway wood, or too small like a titleist.

A new sleek design features a white crown and black clubface which allows you to easy align and stay on top of your game. I play it along with the Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood, performing very well. It doesn't take much to get the ball going. I just feel in total control when I swing them. These hybrids have a nice "ping" sound to them when hit flush, and results were pretty consistent. The adjustable loft is much appreciated. I can do almost anything with them, long fairways, rough, knockdowns. I even chipped with it before a round just to see what happens.

This Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid is an excellent club. It hits through the ball nicely, offers a decent amount of adjustability and forgiverness. The white non-glare crown and black clubface (which provides easy alignment) will improve your game and that sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse. The Flight Control Technology allows you to adjust the club's face, loft and lie for each shot while the lower center of gravity will produce higher launches.

by: Lillian
Cheap Car Insurance Quotes Comparing Them Online Auto Trader Online Offers The Cars At Affordable Rates Auto Trader Las Vegas Offers Variety Spend Less On Car Insurance Five Tips To Picking An Auto Insurance Houston Anti-theft Devices Help Save On Car Insurance Finding Decent Car Insurance Online Through Faqs Illinois Used Auto Parts - A Fantastic Choice Experts Predict: The Development Of The Automotive Industry In Europe Will Encounter A Bottleneck Pe Rune Hybrid Pvp Guide Some Skills About Auto Defogging In Winter Ruling Out Your Financial Obstacles With Auto Finance Pumper Trucks Are The Best Way To Remove The Sludge
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.122.162) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013514 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 11 , 3025, 952,
Taylormade R11 Rescue Hybrid Have Been Top Notch For Me Seattle