Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Swedish Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Swedish Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner

I feel so great! That was fabulous. I just had my first Swedish massage. Why did it take me so long to discover this. Having had one, I now know that this is one of the more modern-day massages. It was developed in Stockholm, Sweden, just a few centuries ago. It relieves tension by rubbing muscles in the direction of the blood flow. This is in order to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood.

If you are new to massage, here's something you should know. It is not a great new cure, no this art has been practiced throughout the world. Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and even Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. So, how is this cure practiced? Well, there are a variety of methods, over 250 to be precise. Some include tapping, kneading, vibration, rocking, applying pressure to muscles, stroking and compression! Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue. This is done to enhance function and promote relaxation and well-being.

With any massage, special equipment is used for Swedish massage. As these therapists are self-employed, he/she will have his/her own equipment consisting of a table with a horseshoe shaped head support for ease of breathing while lying face-down. It has a padded surface which is easy to keep clean and remain hygienic. Mats and pillows are also used for additional support. With the increased interest in massage therapy, this job field is growing.

The masseuse, when doing a Swedish massage, will use only 5 basic strokes. He/she will use lotion to stimulate the skin and reduce friction. These strokes will help circulation, joint stiffness and pain. It will harmonize the body and mind. These motions are sliding, kneading, tapping, friction and vibration.Swedish Massage: Alleviate Cramps Sooner

Upon receipt of a regular body massage, a specific area will be targeted. Swedish massage targets both physical and mental well-being. The body will have less stress and will feel more harmonious and in sync. When our bodies and minds are at peace, we will heal better, not only mental scarring, but our physical scars will heal faster. This is the whole theory behind this type of massage. Full body and mind awareness will add to our inner calmness, therefore helping us to live more peaceful lives.

Even pregnant women can receive a Swedish massage. This can alleviate muscle spasms and discomfort which we all know can be associated with pregnancy. This can also help with breathing problems associated with pregnancy. For me, as a mother of 3 girls aged 9 and under, I wish I had known about pregnancy massages when I was pregnant. This would have been the best gift I could have received. I now know that massages can help eliminate waste products from the mother through the lymphatic and circulatory system, thus giving the mother more energy. Find your local spa. Get a massage!. It will enrich your life immensely!

by: Sharon Hubbard
Foot Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Using Knowledge To Alleviate Back Pain Alternate Versions Of Doctor Doom Sheffield, South Yorkshire Neck Pain Alleviated Safely With Therapy And Acupuncture Sessions Kathryn Fuller Doctoral Fellowships: Wild World Grant Hand Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively Hot Stone Massage Alleviate Aches More Effectively Therapeutic Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Couples Massage: Alleviate Soreness Sooner While Spending Time Together Back Massage Alleviate Hurts More Effectively Massage Spa Alleviate Muscle Spasms Sooner Alleviate Soreness Faster With A Massage Manhattan Real Estate Mogul, Elie Hirschfeld, Alleviates Parking Woes With Www.park.com
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.159.186.146) / Processed in 0.012729 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3131, 960,