Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Snake Boat Race At Alleppey
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Snake Boat Race At Alleppey

Snake Boat Race At Alleppey

Few years ago I went to Kerala for purely official matter

. At that time to get accommodations there was a very difficult task and the travel sector was hardly developed as it is today. But now you could find many options to choose from as the tourism has developed leaps and bounds over the period. Because of the antagonism among competitors in this sector, the offers are appealing and cheap.

I was sure then that I will plan a trip to Kerala very soon. The opportunity came last year when I was at Alleppey, Kerala with my family and it was from a cruise maker website called Travel Hot. The trip to Alleppey was for ten days and it was in the resort Panoramic sea resort near the Alleppey beach. There the resort also had an option of Ayurvedic treatment named Panchakarma. We were excited because the trip promised many things. The resort was near the beach and since we were there during the monsoon, the climate was so cozy and along with roaring sound of the waves we were sure for the best days of our life. Along with calm atmosphere and delicious food provided by the resort the Ayurvedic treatment also made us rejuvenate all our body muscles. Since it was for seven days we had to follow a strict diet plan which we never anticipated before undergoing the treatment. The diet was basically to facilitate easy digestion and to remove all toxic materials from our system. The first two days were the most difficult as we were never used to think when we are hungry or felt like having some food. But here we have to follow strict rules and that too the food provided were delicious but very less options to choose from.

Each day we were massaged with some herbal oils, though it took us three days to realize its affects on our body. There were also Nehru Boat race hosted during that period and we were lucky to witness the snake boat race. The traditional songs was also so soothing as well as encouraging that everyone started cheering. The most amazing part was number of people in every boat. Im not sure about the exact number but it might be well over 50 people rowing their boats to victory.

It was one of the exciting trips where our body and mind, both were refreshed. The universal truth couldnt have been limited to one who go through such Ayurvedic treatment, people with an open mind could even see the

by: Adrian Gowels
Proper Boat Storage Tips Buy A Houseboat: 9 Tips To Know Almost All Specifically What Is Great Related To Boat In Paris Sail On A Bareboat Charter And Enjoy The Thrill Just About All What Exactly Is Good With Regards To Boat In Paris Make Your Vacations Adorable With Florida Keys Boat Rental Services Boat Maintenance Tips Florida Keys Boat Rental And Leads Service Ltc Tour Europe Kerala Backwaters Tours And Houseboat Cruise Ltc Tour Europe Kerala Backwaters Tours Onboard Houseboat Paris Boats The Most Exciting Opportunity To Have Fun Get Boat And Jet Ski Licence Courses From Reliable Training Centers Sailing And Yachting Trip Times, Holidays And Lessons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.237.91.98) Shandong / Jining Processed in 0.011608 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2393, 977,
Snake Boat Race At Alleppey Jining