Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Shoulder Separation Injury Cured With Yoga!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Shoulder Separation Injury Cured With Yoga!

Okay, I don't know if you've got a horror story like mine, but I fell off my trike and suffered the worst degree of shoulder separation short of bone breakage. I mean, I was totaled, and, what was worse, my shoulder separation injury wasn't going away.

First off, to let you know the details of the whole story, the trike is one of those super skateboard things you see on TV. I'm past sixty, thought it would be a little fun and good times, and I hit the pavement with my head, shoulder, hip, and the whole durned body.

Now, the doctor gave me a sling, which tended to thrust my shoulder out of position during the healing process. What this means is that the shoulder blade was fixed out of place, my shoulder was rolled over, and I had a really ugly looking bone thrusting up from my shoulder. It was odd looking, it didn't feel good, and it showed that modern healing methods weren't working.Shoulder Separation Injury Cured With Yoga!

So, I tried the physical things the therapist gave me, and they didn't work. I still had the ugly shoulder, and it was starting to feel very, very bad.

Then I went to a massage therapist. She was a gentle oriental with brutal hands, and I had some joy, but it was expensive, and it stretched out over a year.

And, pain was really starting to get to me, I was having sympathy pain on the other side of my body, and all my inner organs felt...well, tilted. Slanted. Whatever. I knew I needed a cure. Bad.

Now, here's the point of it all. I'm a martial artist, have been for over 40 years. I have been able to cure all types of injury, and, at 60 (until the injury), I could still take those young turks out on the mat and clean their clocks.

But the martial arts weren't working for my shoulder injury. So I took a step back, before even Taiji, and found another ancient method: yoga.

Now, here's the thing...the Yoga was working. I was getting in better shape, detoxing, and yet the shoulder...it still didn't want to heal.

So I made my own brand of yoga. I used martial arts theory to analyze the body positions involved, made sure I was doing all the body parts from every possible angle, and I made my own routine.

It was a Yoga form, a kata. I did the movements slowly, just like a tai chi routine, and the miracles started happening.

First day, I felt sick as a dog, the detoxing was heavier than I had ever experienced.

First week, I was making progress I had never made before.

First month, the shoulder is almost totally healed. The shoulder blade has shifted back in place, the shoulder is near totally rolled back up into the right position. And, the point on my shoulder has gone.

No more ugly shoulder.

So, I recommend Yoga for rehabbing injuries. Any yoga. It doesn't have to be the stuff I was doing. But you have to really think about what you are doing, discuss what you are doing with your teachers, get books, and really look at any injury you have encountered, or condition which is bugging you.

And that is how I used Yoga to cure my Shoulder Separation Injury.
Review of an Auto Insurance Rate or Quote Get Car Insurance Online – Low Cost Car Insurance and Auto Insurance Find An Affordable Auto Insurance Quote You Can Find Auto Loans to Fit Any Budget Cheaper Auto Insurance - How To Save Money On Your Cover Low Cost Car Insurance Quote A Few Hints On Acquiring More Cost Effective Car Insurance Premium Do You Need Car Repair Insurance? Insurance Claim Tips From Ron Carter Ford Wrangling Multiple Auto Insurance Quotes Online Quick Car Insurance – Easiest Way to Have It Learn more about auto diagnostic tools Pennsylvania Car Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.91.255.225) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.011704 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3248, 952,
Shoulder Separation Injury Cured With Yoga! Ashburn