Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Should I take out motor insurance if I drive a car that does not belong to me?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Should I take out motor insurance if I drive a car that does not belong to me?

Should I take out motor insurance if I drive a car that does not belong to me

?

We used to take out insurance when we buy a vehicle. But what happens there when we drive a vehicle whose registration certificate is not in our name? This may be true in a couple for example.

When driving a vehicle, even if it is not yours, and you are responsible for an accident, the victim can bring civil actions without any problem. In this case, needless to say that you must pay damages because you had been driving the vehicle at the time. This is not the person who owns the vehicle must pay the costs. The victim can even sue for pain and suffering.

It is necessary to stipulate in the contract of insurance people may drive your car. Know that the contract may be change at any time and there is usually no booking fee in addition to delivery charges. If a person designated can drive your car has an accident, but it is not at fault, then this is the assurance for tuner cars of one who is responsible should pay the damages.

The guarantee liability does not apply to those with driver's license. You can also not include a person not complying with this criterion in your insurance contract. Bodily injury and property damage caused to others will be in the context where the person driving your vehicle is responsible, supported by your insurance. However, if the occasional driver is at fault, relief is necessary and it will naturally be dependent on you, and not the responsibility of the person who was driving, as you might think. Similarly, if the person is young driver that is to say, the licensee's license for less than three years when the franchise will be increased, and always at your expense.

The contract terms vary from one insurer to another, and they are more or less favorable to occasional drivers. It is therefore necessary to read the insurance contract in detail to avoid nasty surprises on the day when there will be an accident. It is especially important to read his contract to protect the person who was driving the vehicle. Indeed, if certain clauses are not met, then the insurance company can turn things around and put the driver in the wrong, if the latter is responsible for the accident.

In addition, the owner of the vehicle may claim against the driver who had the accident to make him pay damages if they are not charged by the insurance contract. It is the same for the penalty that the owner may obtain and may transfer the occasional driver. Take care to provide your insurance company, if the occasional driver uses the car regularly, as if it is really only rarely use.
What are the consequences if you drive without auto insurance? What to consider when reporting something to auto insurance? How to protect yourself from auto insurance fraud General information about car insurance Youth and car insurance: a costly war! Auto Insurance: Cancellations and consequences How to renegotiate auto insurance prices Patrick Kane Injured Sr22 Auto Insurance For No Objection On Driving In California Get Reasonable Quote On Virginia Auto Insurance Discounts On Women's Car Insurance - Sometimes Being a Woman Is a Good Thing! Autonomy Imanage A Most Effective Document Management System Tool Automotive Aftermarket Chain To China Some Of The Inspiration - Automotive Aftermarket, 4s Shops,
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.158.138.161) / Processed in 0.011994 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2693, 952,