Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Shakira Is Pregnant!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Shakira Is Pregnant!

Shakira Is Pregnant!

Colombian singerShakirais pregnant with her first child!

Shakira has announced that she and boyfriend Gerard Pique are expecting their first child together.

Via Twitter and her website, Shakira said the following in both English and Spanish.

As some of you may know, [boyfriend]Gerard[Piqu] and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby! At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives

and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days,she wrote.

This means I will not be able to be a part of the iHeartRadio Music Festival Id like to thank Clear Channel and my fans for their constant love and understanding. Big kiss!

Shakirahas been dating the football star for almost two years although she confirmed their relationship in March last year.

The singer has just signed up to become one of the coaches on the U.S version ofThe Voiceand will replaceChristina Aguilerain season four next year.

The network broke the news Monday afternoon, naming Usher and Shakira as new coaches for the forth season of the show. They will replaceChristina AguileraandCee Lo Greenat the judges panel, who currently can be seen on theVoices third season airing on Mondays and Tuesdays. As forAdam LevineandBlake Shelton,they will remain on board for the fourth cycle.

The network broke the news Monday afternoon, naming Usher and Shakira as new coaches for the forth season of the show. They will replaceChristina AguileraandCee Lo Greenat the judges panel, who currently can be seen on theVoices third season airing on Mondays and Tuesdays. As forAdam LevineandBlake Shelton,they will remain on board for the fourth cycle.

If you wonder why this is happening its because Aguilera is hitting the road to support her latest album, while Green is working on some new piece of music and a sitcom based on his life.

However, Aguilera and Green are said to be returning for season five of the reality singing contest.

A reminder: Back in 2009, Shakira said in an i nterview that she was ready to reproduce, explaining: "I really would like to have a big belly."

She dated Antonio de La Rua, the son of former Argentinian President Fernando de la Rua, for more than a decade. They split in 2011.

by: Emilija Spirkoska
Some Type Of One-piece Can Be Quite A Different Amazing Pregnant Best Tips On Getting Pregnant: Pregnancy Advice Diminishing Back Tenderness While Being Pregnant Management Of Herpes In Being Pregnant Best Christmas Ideas For A Pregnant Woman Issues With Gaining Pregnant The Most Recommended Methods to Get Pregnant Quick How to Increase Chances of Getting Pregnant Fast and Easy Want to Know How to Get Pregnant Quickly? - 3 Natural Proven Tips to Help You Succeed How To Get Pregnant - How You Can Get Pregnant Naturally The Most Common Birth Defects Linked To Antidepressant Use By Pregnant Women The most Opportune age for Getting Pregnant! Where Does the Weight Gained Appear While Pregnant?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.234.143.240) / Processed in 0.010872 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2405, 955,
Shakira Is Pregnant!