Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Remunerative Offers On Hyundai I10 Petrol Version
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Remunerative Offers On Hyundai I10 Petrol Version

Hyundai India is referred as the second largest car maker in India and the largest car exporter from India

. India is a market where small and affordable cars are highly in demand. Keeping in mind the high demand for hatchbacks in India, Hyundai too has included a number of small cars in its portfolio which includes, Hyundai Santro, Hyundai Eon, Hyundai i10 and Hyundai i20.

Amongst the i Series of Hyundai, Hyundai i10 hatchback is an austere looking car that has been selling in good numbers in India. The petite car is powered with a 1.2 litre 16 V DOHC Kappa 2 powertrain with VTVT that helps in enhancing the fuel economy of the hatchback. Hyundai i10 is offered in petrol and LPG variants. Including both, petrol and LPG variants, the car is available in a total of 12 variants.

Hyundai i10 is also offered in automatic transmission on Sportz and Asta trim levels. Hyundai i10 price starts at Rs 3,65 lakhs and goes up to Rs 6.11 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi price). Other cars which are available in this price range are Honda Brio, Chevrolet Beat and the likes. Sales of petrol cars have been fading of late and car makers are rolling out lucrative offers to lure customers to the showrooms and boast sales of petrol cars in India. Few days back Hyundai India rolled out offer on both Hyundai i10 and Hyundai Santro petrol variants, according to the offer Hyundai is offering free maintenance for three years or 40,000 km and motor insurance at Re 1.

This is a part of its 5 Star Assurance program, which can help you save up to Rs 42,000 o the purchase of Hyundai Santro hatchback and Rs 46,000 on Hyundai i10. If the customers are not interested in taking up this offer they can also take up the Rs 35,00o cash discount. This remunerative offer is valid only until a limited period of time along with this offer, previous incentives like such as 24x7 roadside assistance for two years an exchange /loyalty offer of Rs 15,000 and a warranty assurance program with prolonged warranty for a time period of three years or 40,000 km whatever comes first. Remunerative Offers On Hyundai I10 Petrol Version

Along with Hyundai other auto majors are also offering discount on the petrol powered cars to push the sales of petrol cars which have been diminishing due to the continual hike in petrol prices.

Hyundai recently launched the more appealing and upgraded luxury sedan Hyundai Sonata in India. The car is bestowed with the fluidic design which renders it a more contemporary and modish look. Apart from this Hyundai will also begin the export of Eon from India within one month to other countries. The company has taken this step to push the sales of Eon, at present Eon is garnering around 11,000 to 12,000 sales unit every month. Among the Hyundai small cars, only i20 is available in diesel version, speculations were rife that the company is also working towards rolling out diesel version of Hyundai i10. If this happens it sure will help in scaling up Hyundais sales to a positive number, we hope that Hyundai soon will come up with Hyundai i10 diesel version. For more details on this, watch this space and stay updated on the latest happenings in the domestic market.

by: siddharth
Extra Tall Plastic Dog Gates Stop Barking Dog With Anti Barking Devices The Benefits Of A Pet-friendly Office Barking Dog Collar Is The Best Help Yorkshire Terrier Puppies For Sale Manage Your Dog Training System With Dog Training Collar Things You Should Know When Purchasing A Personalized Dog Collar Online Plastic Indoor Dog Kennels Going Out Of Town? Where To Leave Your Pet? Dog Issues? Dog Fence Is The Answer Frequently Asked Questions And Answers About Continuing Education For Insurance Providers In Florida Why Dogs Need Raised Dog Beds Got Pet Allergies?---5 Answers To Know About Pet Allergy Air Purifiers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.234.230) / Processed in 0.013085 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3312, 969,