Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Peter Goodgold Portable Water Is Not Always Potable, Until You Ionize It
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Peter Goodgold Portable Water Is Not Always Potable, Until You Ionize It

Peter Goodgold Portable Water Is Not Always Potable, Until You Ionize It

"Water, for sure is the most important thing for human's survival; water

, which is a chemical substance; a mixture of two hydrogen atom and one oxygen i.e. H20", we all must have studied this much about water in our school science class, but how many of us know about ionized water and Alkaline or Acidic Ionized mineral water. Through this article, I will be mentioning some impeccable extracts that I grabbed from a lecture delivered by Peter Goodgold, a water consultant.

In his address about the importance of ionized drinking water, Mr. Peter Goodgold started with detailing 'what is ionized water.' Below is his speech:

Let me start with what water ionizer is. Water ionizer is an apparatus that ionizes water, in other words, it separates water into alkaline and acid fractions. Now you listeners must be wondering what this acidic and alkaline fractions are doing with water, so let me brief on this.

On our planet, no matter what ever the water resource is, water has minerals and all natural water resources like river, sea and waterfalls have some degree of ionized water with a neutral pH. These minerals decide which water is to be used for sanitation and which is potable. In scientific views, Alkaline ionized mineral water is rated as good to drink whereas acidic ionized mineral water should only be used for sanitation purposes(hair and skin conditioning and anti-microbial cleaning); it is not potable as it contains minerals that are not good for the human body", as quoted by health professionals and WHO (World Health Organization).Peter Goodgold Portable Water Is Not Always Potable, Until You Ionize It

Mr. Peter Goodgold of WaterWorks4u, Inc. further continued his talk on the process of making ionized water.

Now allow me to tell you how ionized water is made. So far we learned that water has minerals, and scientifically minerals become ionized when they either loose or gain any additional electron. When we talk about home water purifiers or ionization or separation or alkaline and acids; it is done through a process known as electrolysis and under this process, both alkaline and acidic water is made at same time.

Next question you might want to come up with must be, "why water ionizers and why only ionized water is good". So, for that, let me tell you, we know that tap water consists of minerals such as mercury, boron, sodium or fluoride, etc. and its consumption is not good for humans. So, they need to be filtered and negatively charged before you drink and the Ionic Oasis SP 750 water ionizer solves this problem. It filters the and purifies the water before it is ionized and turned into alkaline water which has an abundance of anti-oxidants and a strong negative charge. In medical terminology, this negative electrical charge is termed as oxidation reduction potential, acronym as ORP.

by: Peter Goodgold
Report Reveals Increasing Appetite For Cross-border Deals Help Your Dog Learn Not To Bite Steps To Control Dog Aggression Dogs 101 Living In The City Usa Made Dog Pens Studying A Couple Of Dog Training Tips Can Help In What Way Is Impetigo Identified? Give Aggressive Dog Training A Try Just What Exactly Are Toy Dog Breeds? Making Your Own Pet Gift Baskets Barking Dog Problem? Cope It With Barking Dog Collar Guide Dog Lessons Vacations At Cabin Rentals Pigeon Forge Pet Friendly Are Remarkable
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.190.93) Sankt-Peterburg / Saint Petersburg Processed in 0.012868 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2869, 969,
Peter Goodgold Portable Water Is Not Always Potable, Until You Ionize It Saint Petersburg