Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Personal Responsiblity
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Responsiblity

Personal Responsiblity

Personal Responsibility

I realize we live a politically correct world, where we have to use beautifully candy coated words so that we will not hurt anyone's feelings. I mean nothing is our fault anymore. We are like mindless little robots programmed by the powers that be, we want everyone to like us so we go to parties and eat foods that are robbing us of our health, so we can fit in. Then we gripe, complain and torment ourselves.

We go to workplace and we munch down on junk that destroys our health as it expands our hips and then we whine and complain that it is not our fault. As though they held us down and forced the food down our throats.

So we have to wait for them to change until we can eat healthy. I have a feeling this could be a long wait. We can't exercise because we have no support; our sisters, mothers, fathers, lovers and others are just not there for us. So when they change we can become the way we were really meant to be. What happen to personal responsibility?

We will always be faced with temptations we will either fight to until we win the battle against those temptations or we will spend our lifetime waiting for everything to conform for us. I don't lack compassion for those caught in the fat loss struggle. The fat loss struggle is my struggle but I did not have any success until I took personal responsibility. Freedom from the excess fat was worth me getting real with myself.

I choose what I put in my mouth; I choose what I do with my body. I choose to surrender to adult peer pressure. The ability to choose, Isn't that what makes us free? I have made some terrible health choices that caused me a lot of hurt and pain, but it was my fault not the fault of the people who manufacture soda , fast food, or candy bars. The pressures, and temptations are real but my accepting personal responsibility for my life, I stop living in default mode. I am no longer a sad little victim drowning in a sea of excuses. I can become victorious over my weaknesses.

I refuse to live with excuses, there is never any reason that I can't become all I was meant to become and I know what is true for me is true for all of the people who inhabit this planet but telling them that wouldn't be politically correct.

Tammie-Maria Allen 2006-2010

Buffedstuff

Personal Responsiblity

By: Tammie-Maria Allen
# 2 I recently tried organic full spectrum cbd oil in search the first prematurely and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any unconcealed side effects. The fuel was effortless to utter, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, earthy leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked increase in my total well-being, ardour more blas‚ and rested. I comprehend the unstudied approximate to wellness CBD offers and procedure to at using it.   2024-2-20 09:13  reply
Taking Responsibility to Improve Overall Personal Life Several Benefits Of Having A Personal Trainer To Keep You Fit Adding A Tough Of Elegance To The Personality-kurtas For Men How Personal Training Helps You Achieve Your Fitness Goals? Fuentes De Lo Transpersonal You Can Become A Well-paid Personal Trainer World Wedding Cinema To Be A Excellent Tank, You First Need To Know How To Cope With Your Personality In A Fight Chartering A Personal Jet Versus Acquiring Your Personal Scholaron Building Courage to Improve your Personal Life Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer: Why Do You Need Their Help? Why A Personal Injury Lawyer Is Crucial
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.63.90) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012742 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2464, 967,
Vairano Patenora