Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Personal Pampering
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Pampering

Personal Pampering

Personal Pampering

Single on Valentine's Day? We can get pretty worked up about just one holiday, can't we? Some take it with a grain of salt, but to others it can be a bit of a let-down or kind of a lonely day. All of us want and need to feel loved, whatever day of the year it is, but we don't have to wait around for someone to love us. We can start now by taking a little time to pamper ourselves.Your immediate reaction? "I don't have time to pamper myself!" Just those words are a cue that your stress level might just be starting to build. When you hear yourself say "I don't have time to" it's a good idea to stop what you are doing and realize that you don't have to be perfect. Just set a timer for two minutes and do something for yourself!It doesn't have to be super expensive or exotic, either. As Thomas More said, "The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest." Another wise man said "Occasionally I see individuals who are meeting life's challenges reasonably well but who unfortunately fail to appreciate the general adequacy of their response. They let the . . . ordinariness of life dampen their spirits. They seem to experience a lingering sense that there is something more important they should be doing or that their chores are somehow not quite what was expected, as if what is quietly achieved in righteous individual living or in parenthood is not sufficiently spectacular."Maybe we all fall into this category at times - wanting our lives to be sufficiently spectacular! There's that perfectionism again. So back to the beginning: Ask yourself, "What can I do in two minutes to pamper me? That isn't enough time to do anything!" Yes, you can do it; yes, there is time. Here is a short list to help you get started feeling special: 1. File your fingernails, maybe even take time to get them painted. 2. Drink a glass of water - you know you need it. 3. Eat a healthy snack - choose health right now over momentary pleasure. 4. Freshen your makeup and smile at yourself in the mirror. 5. Make a cup of tea or your favorite warm drink. 6. Pick up a magazine and read or just flip through to look at the pictures. 7. Plug in to your favorite CD. 8. Close your eyes and breathe slowly and deep. 9. Open up your personal journal and write - how about what you have to be grateful for? 10. Pet your wonderful cat or dog.Just the action of doing one or two or more of the preceding steps is enough to calm the stress of everyday life! The icing on the cake is the pampering action that takes care of you! It is the key that opens the lock that has kept you hidden away from the simple joys of life. Now go have that warm drink and flip through a fun magazine - just for two minutes. You can do it!
How to Find the Right Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Louis How to Win a Personal Injury Case in St. Louis Non-Owner insurance Non-Owner's Insurance Personal Injury Lawyer Los Angeles : Finding an Attorney to Handle your Personal Injury Case The Advantage of Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney Finding the Right Tustin Personal Injury Attorney for You Finding the Right Irvine Personal Injury Attorney for You How To Find The Best Costa Mesa Personal Injury Attorney How to Find the Best Anaheim Personal Injury Attorney How to Find the Best Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer How Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Getting Non-Owner Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.95.244) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012655 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2863, 967,
Personal Pampering Vairano Patenora