Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Pearly Penile Papules Treatment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pearly Penile Papules Treatment

Thankfully, these harmless bumps in a somewhat alarming location are extremely common and fairly easy to get rid of

. Since they are so common and completely harmless, a man could theoretically have them his entire life and not be bothered by them. For some men this is fine. But for a single man fresh on the dating scene after a messy divorce, I was suddenly self-conscious about the appearance of my penis. What would my partners think? Would they be worried that they might "catch" something from me? Would they think I have herpes? Or, even worse, HIV? It almost didn't matter that I knew they were harmless and not at all contagious. Suddenly I was worried about what someone else might think. And so, I decided to find out how they could be removed. What's involved in pearly penile papules treatment?

Pearly penile papules treatment involves laser ablation with carbon dioxide. My doctor offered to do it in his clinic as an outpatient procedure. He said there would be minimal recovery time with only a little scab formation and virtually no scarring as long as I didn't touch or pick at the healing wounds. There are very few risks or side effects associated with this procedure. However, if you pick or try to pop the papules, it could cause infection, inflammation or unsightly scarring. As such, it's best to stay hands-off and let the experts do their business.

However, my doctor also warned me that even after pearly penile papules treatment, the little bumps may come back. Some men experience waxing and waning bumps throughout their twenties and thirties and it's very common to have them recur even after they've been removed. In my case, I figured it was okay if they came back as long as the procedure was pretty thorough and painless. That way, I could go through as many treatments as necessary to get rid of each round of occurrence.

I was very pleased with the procedure and in less than a couple of weeks, my penis looked like its old self again. I was happy to know I had rid myself of the unsightly bumps with relatively little pain or recovery time. My self-esteem soared and I no longer felt as self-conscious in the bedroom. I thanked my doctor profusely and told him I hope I wouldn't have to be back to see him for that problem again any time soon.

As a testament to how common these little penis bumps are, the very next day, a friend stopped me in the gym shower room and said, "Can I ask you a personal question? Have you any idea what these little bumps are on my penis?" I just laughed and said, "Yes. And I have a great doctor for you!"

by: Abigail Aaronson
Piles Treatment - Are You Looking For A Piles Treatment That Will Permanently Cure Your Piles? Will My Breast Cancer Come Back? Reducing The Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence After Surgery Epidemiological Approach and the Risks of Asbestos Exposure Hemizygosity may Enhance Susceptibility to Asbestos Fibres Mesothelioma and the Binding Capacity and Cytotoxicity of Tested Asbestos Mineral Fibres Increases in Asbestos in the Past Century have Necessitated Intense Study Exposed Workers with Mesothelioma can have a Significantly Higher Content of Asbestos Fibre in the Lungs Naval Shipyard Workers Smoking and the Mesothelioma Plague Affects us All Louisiana Asbestos Cement Workers and Mortality Rates The Treatment of Pain for Arthritis Control Termites Effectively - Consider Getting Termite Treatment Done Diagnostic Mammography Is Essential To Cure Breast Cancer Anxiety Treatment Solutions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.239.110) / Processed in 0.011361 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2687, 301,
Pearly Penile Papules Treatment