Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis – December 2009----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation
Aarkstore announce a new report "Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis December 2009" through its vast collection of market research report.
Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions and financings in the oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions registered in the oil and gas industry in September 2009. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months subdivided by deal types, segments, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on top financial advisory firms in the oil and gas industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Energy eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in upstream, midstream, downstream, and equipment & services segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the oil and gas industry
- Summary of oil and gas deals globally in the last six months
- Information on top deals happened in the industry
- Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find Out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do Deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas industry
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry"
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585About the Author:
Aarkstore Enterprise is a leading provider of business and financial information and solutions worldwide. We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers. Our customers include more than 700 leading financial institutions, professional service firms, consulting, law and accounting firms and other corporations throughout the world.