Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Neck Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Neck Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively

Neck Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively

How I love technology. I spend hours typing on my computer, researching, sending emails, even setting up play dates for my children. My child asks me "why" and I go on-line and find out why. The internet age has certainly added to our lives as far as knowledge at our fingertips. Unfortunately, nothing is perfect. Being on the computer means that we are hunched over. Our eyes are focused on the close-up. We find ourselves with a sore neck, headaches, back aches and a variety of other ailments.

My doctor has told me that my migraines are caused by the pulling on muscles as I hunch over my computer. I first tried neck massage skeptically, but found it such a relaxing way to relieve my aches and pains. As I didn't have a doctor recommendation, I just went to my local massage spa and had a consultation. I clicked with someone, and she became my massage therapist.

Have you ever had a massage? Do you think this is something new? No, it is not a new medical breakthrough, this art has been practiced throughout the world. Neck massage is one of the more modern types of massage and is based on the ancient methods. Chinese records dating back 3,000 years document its use; the ancient Hindus, Persians and Egyptians applied forms of massage for many ailments; and even Hippocrates wrote papers recommending the use of rubbing and friction for joint and circulatory problems. Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue.

My first neck massage was performed by a massage technician who had her own equipment. She had me sit facing the back of a chair, and had my neck exposed. My shoulders were alternately massaged back and forth for about a minute. After that my neck muscles were squeezed as I relaxed my muscles. I was instructed to move my shoulders up and down, then to relax. This, too was done alternately. My neck was rubbed from the base up to my skull. My first massage took about 10 minutes as it was just a neck massage. If you are having a neck massage as part of a general massage the whole experience will take longer.Neck Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively

Are you interested yet? Next step is how do you find a massage therapist? First you have to research what sort of qualifications you are seeking in a therapist. Your doctor may refer you to one he/she works with. There are so many types of massage, and it is done in a variety of ways with a variety of ancient remedies. Go and consult your local massage therapist. He or she will explain the benefits of a neck massage. Who knows, you may find more than one massage to suit your needs.

Neck massage is my personal favorite. Most massages, require the recipient to be on a table, chair, or a mat, and generally unclothed, but may be modestly covered with towels or sheets. If the person is uncomfortable with this, she/he may wear underwear. For a neck massage, you will remain clothed, but should wear a low neck. Are you convinced, if so, ask your doctor, or just go on over to your local spa or salon, and discuss your particular issues, and I'm sure you'll find the appropriate therapist to suit your neck massage needs.

by: Robert Reynolds
Therapeutic Massage Alleviate Soreness More Effectively The Requirements for the Doctor and Master Degree The Structure of the Doctor's Degree in the United States Massage: Alleviate Hurts Faster Boston's Struggle To Alleviate Imbalances In Education Funding Mm How To Save Summer Fashion Sunburn Skin Winmend System Doctor Get the Best Massage and Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Antimalware Doctor Protection Center Description and Instructions to Remove Antimalware Doctor Protection Center Pregnancy Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms Due to Pregnancy More Effectively Therapeutic Massage: Alleviate Aches More Effectively Pregnancy Massage: Alleviate Muscle Spasms Due to Pregnancy Faster Pregnancy Massage: Alleviate Soreness Due to Pregnancy More Effectively
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.238.86.122) Shandong / Dongying Processed in 0.012433 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3200, 960,
Neck Massage Alleviate Muscle Spasms More Effectively Dongying