Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » Nappy Changing: Changing Your Newborns First Nappy
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Nappy Changing: Changing Your Newborns First Nappy

Nappy Changing: Changing Your Newborns First Nappy

Youll do a fair amount of nappy changing before its time for potty training

, so get set! Your babys first dirty nappy will contain a very sticky, tar-like poo known as meconium, which he will probably pass within the first few hours of being born. Heres our step-by-step guide to changing that first nappy:

1. Make sure you have everything you need for nappy changing to hand before you begin, including a clean nappy (such as Huggies; Newborn nappies), Huggies Cotton Soft sheets and lukewarm water, barrier cream and a change of clothes if necessary.

2. Lay your baby on a mat on a stable surface such as a nappy changing table, bed or even on the floor. Never leave your baby unattended on a change mat; even from a very young age babies are capable of a surprising amount of movement.

3. Making sure your hands are warm, gently undo his sleep suit and vest. You might find that talking or singing to him will sooth him if he becomes restless.

4. Undo the nappy tabs and use the front of the nappy to remove as much of the poo as possible. Then dip the Cotton Soft sheet into the water and give him a thorough but gentle clean.

5. Its a good idea to give your baby a bit of nappy free time at every nappy change to allow his skin to dry naturally.

6. You may choose to apply a barrier cream to protect his delicate skin once its dry.

7. Fold out a clean nappy and slide it under his bum by gently lifting him by the ankles. At the back, line the top of the nappy up with his waist, and then bring the front of the nappy up in between his legs.

8. Bring the sides of the nappy around and attach to the front panel using the Velcro tabs. Make sure boys are tucked in pointing downwards.

9. The nappy should fit snugly around your babys thighs, and you should be able to fit one finger between his tummy and the waistband.

10. Once baby is dressed and back in his cot, dispose of the dirty nappy appropriately and wash your hands thoroughly.

Congratulations! Youve just changed your first nappy. It gets a lot easier from now on...

by: Emily Amelia Inglis
# 2 I recently tried 300mg cbd gummies for the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and slumber issues without any remarkable side effects. The oil was unoppressive to put to use, with clear dosage instructions. It had a merciful, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my blanket well-being, hunch more serene and rested. I cognizant the regular approximate to wellness CBD offers and representation to go on using it.   2024-2-20 18:55  reply
Motor Vehicle Seats - Higher In Your List Of Baby Gear Comfortable Baby Moccasins For Fashionable Parents And Kids Frequently Asked Questions About Personalizing Baby Gifts Baby Shopping At Retail Stores - Advantage Or A Disadvantage? Baby Safety Gates Can Really Save The Day When Can I Get Pregnant With A Boy Baby? Sugar Daddy And Sugar Baby Website Achieves High Success Rate Picking Out Frolic In The Water Don For Ladies In Conjunction With Newborn Protrusions? Start-up your own baby store Baby Shower Ideas And Gifts Chose The Best Quality Baby Items For Your Child Choosing The Best Baby Shower Gifts The Easy Choice When It Comes To Baby Gift Ideas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.236.199) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011821 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2176, 957,
Kista