Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » My Proctologist Named His Boat Innuendo!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Proctologist Named His Boat Innuendo!

My Proctologist Named His Boat Innuendo!

Can you believe it? I was headed to the local boat dock

, fishing pole in hand looking forward to a day of watching boats and relaxing.

My wife likes to go along, bask in the sun and work on her tan lines. I took a break from fishing to watch a beautiful 30ft SeaRay Cruiser backing down the long boat ramp. The word innuendo prominently displayed on the stern caused me to think about the word and what it might have to do with boating.

The word as I understood it means to make a sign to, or notice, or it could mean a veiled reflection on reputation or character.

As I watched the boat sink gracefully into the river I ran all the possibilities through my mind and just couldnt make a connection. My Proctologist Named His Boat Innuendo!

I was jarred out of my zone by a man waving at me with his captains cap. Clearly he was the owner and he looked strangely familiar. The recognition was a little slow in coming as this guy is usually behind me and I try not to look at his face, as its an uncomfortable situation for me on many levels.

He kept waving and yelling, hey Randy, its Doc, till I got up and moseyed on over. He asked if I would hold the rope till he pulled his truck and trailer up to the parking lot. I agreed, and stood there holding the rope while the name of the boat sunk in.

I also thought about the week prior where I had gone in for a routine exam and how I was helping pay for this boat.

When he came back, he said, Randy, what are you doing? I answered, holding this rope.

He laughed and replied; no I mean what are you doing different lifestyle wise? I said why, did you find something up there? He said no, thats the point, I expected to see pretty much the same as your last exam, no major issues, but some things to keep an eye on. This exam was exceptional; it looked like a high school hallway after spring break.

I said really? He said yes, really! I told him about a water machine I had found on a business trip to Japan and how my Japanese business partner had convinced me to buy one. I told him how my acid reflux, leg cramps, and bowel issues had disappeared after drinking the water for two weeks. I said I dont understand the science but the Japanese hospitals use a larger version for treating everything from staph to high-blood pressure.

He couldnt believe that symptoms like mine could be cleared up with just water but said he wanted more information. I called my friend Japanese Fred, and he told me where I could learn more about this incredible water.

Lately I have a lot of folks bringing their empty jugs to my house for refills and I dont mind, its fun to see people get well. I guess you can call me The Water Wonder Boy!

Namaste

The Ratman

by: The Ratman
Msc Cruises Offers Special 'winter Getaway' Rates On Select Caribbean Sailings How To Find Reliable Wooden Boat Plans Online The history of canals and canal boats A Guide to Safe Boating Take Good Care of Your Boat with a Boat Cover Looking at Different Kinds of Boat Covers Houseboat Rentals: Planning The Perfect Lake Retreat Five Simple Steps To Becoming A Cash Magnet, Work-at-home, Affiliate Marketer Without Spending Boatl What to Consider When Buying a Bass Pontoon Boat The Different Types of Boat Lifts Don't Miss the Boat on this eBay Seller Opportunity Plywood Boat Plans: Quick And Easy Boat Building For Beginners Small Boat Plans: Why Start Small?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.41.214) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012847 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2813, 977,
My Proctologist Named His Boat Innuendo! Kista