Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mortgage Insurance » Mortgage Interest Rate Increases in 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mortgage Interest Rate Increases in 2010

Mortgage Interest Rate Increases in 2010

Author: MPetrone

Mortgage rates are near record lows right now and many people are trying to refinance a mortgage to take advantage. However, I think that throughout 2010 mortgage rates will gradually rise. This does not make refinancing a bad idea but it will make it cost more and a few homeowners will no longer be able to benefit if rates rise. Here are my mortgage interest rate predictions for 2010 and how I made them.

Homeowners looking to refinance right now can benefit from interest rates that are around 5% for a typical fixed rate mortgage. A general rule of thumb is that if a homeowner can save 2% or more in interest rates, refinancing a mortgage will be beneficial. Now though, with rates as low as they are, many people are able to save 5% or more in interest rates alone. This can equal a lot of money every month and thousands of dollars in savings throughout the life of the home loan.

Even though 2010 has just started, many homeowners are still applying for mortgage refinancing. At this rate, refinancings will be at an all time high by September, but that may change. I predict that sometime around April, mortgage interest rates will rise. I think that due to an improved housing market and overall economy, many homeowners will be in a better financial situation than they are in now. While these homeowners will still want to refinance, mortgage rates will rise by then to make it not so beneficial for some people.Mortgage Interest Rate Increases in 2010

I predict that mortgage rates will ultimately rise by 1.5% by the end of 2010. While this does not seem like a lot, it really adds up fast over the course of 30 years on a large loan. This rate increase, though minor, will eliminate the benefits of refinancing a mortgage for some people. However, many homeowners will still be able to see huge benefits of refinancing a mortgage, even with these rate increases in interest.

I think that interest rates will rise due to mortgage lenders and banks holding back on approving some homeowners due to the improved economy. This means that struggling homeowners should take action now to ensure that they are able to actually get approved for mortgage refinancing. If the mortgage lenders and banks are less likely to approve people, they will increase rates. While they can not increase interest rates too much, 1.5% should be adequate to generate them even more profits and still make refinancing a mortgage a good decision for many people.

Take action refinancing a mortgage now before things get harder or more expensive in the future.About the Author:

I have been underwriting mortgages for years. Recently, I got into a new business but I still wish to share my advice, tips, and industry inside happenings of the mortgage refinancing industry.

For more articles on Mortgage Refinance check out my website
Business Loan And Business Bankingtwo Hugely Helpful Hands For A Profitable Business When Property Prices Fall Remortgages And Mortgages Also Fall Mortgage Refinancing Approval from the CitiMortgage Loss Mitigation Department How to Choose Working With Mortgage Brokers Robert G Allen And Mark Victor Hansen Review - Cash In A Flash Refinance Mortgage Rates Hover Around 5.00% - The Reasons Why How A Wealthy Affiliate Reviews University Programs It's A Buyers Market In San Antonio The Housing Market Is Back Heed To Word Of Caution When You Opt For Buy-To-Let Mortgages! Tips For Refinancing Your Mortgage Popular FAQs On Fixed Rate Mortgages! Benefit From The Positive Trends Shown In Mortgage Market!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.241.82) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.013038 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3069, 965,
Mortgage Interest Rate Increases in 2010 Alagoa Nova