Insurances.net
insurances.net » Housing Insurance » More Leads To More Unique Real Estate Home Page
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

More Leads To More Unique Real Estate Home Page

A while ago I was browsing the net and looking for the latest available homes for sale in California

. I opened nine California real estate websites and I noticed that most of these websites are really looks the same, with the only difference that you can see is the name of the real estate firm and company. Of course main reason why these real estate websites created is to provide the MLS search services, or perhaps a sort of Chamber of Commerce type of information about the city and its real estate market conditions.

But, you should remember that it is not the only purpose why you created this site and probably not be the purpose of your personal real estate websites. I think the purpose of these real estate websites is to provide and bring more leads to you and your company. Hope that you would agree on that.

If you want to achieve that goals of having more leads through your site. You must create a site that doesn't look and feel like all the rest. A site that will let people know about your work ethic, expertise, ability to guide customers in home buying success, problem solving skills regarding real estate matters and your real estate marketing abilities.

How to do that on your page?

Make your landing page a unique one, unlike with the usual real estate website landing page of which you can see the home search box and the city information. Try to create a page that offer something more than that, even if you feel that home search box should be present on the home page, make sure that it will be accompanied by something like a paragraph with the link going to "about us" or "about me" page, as well as home buying and selling page is better than saying nothing and assuming that your visitors can find that important information in your site.

Lastly, provide the information that the customers are looking and want to have in an easy way. Remember that you are an agent whose work is to guide the real estate customers in realizing their goals.

by: Ivan P.
Selling A House Is Getting More Difficult As Equity Vanishes And Banks Restrict Lending Sell A House Faster Through Real Estate Websites Reiwired - Flipping Houses: The Basics Reiwired: Increase Your Income With Flipping Houses Reiwired: Profiting By Flipping Houses To Motivated Sellers Reiwired.com: Wholesaling Houses For Quick Money Rehab-real-estate: Rehabbing Houses For Fast Income Rehab-real-estate: Staying Professional When Rehabbing A Home Rehab-real-estate: The Fulfilment That You Get From Rehabbing Houses Stockton Foreclosed Homes Let You Live In California Sun For Less Homeowner Strategies For Avoiding Foreclosure Calculating The Value Of A Foreclosed Home Rehab-real-estate | Wholesaling Houses: Finding Home Buyers And Sellers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.87.11.93) / Processed in 0.011394 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2056, 958,