Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Monday Nba Injury Report: Kg To Make Return
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Monday Nba Injury Report: Kg To Make Return

Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett practiced on Sunday and is expected to return

to the court for Monday's game against the Orlando Magic, according to a report by the Boston Globe.

Garnett, 34, had returned to full-contact practice on Thursday for the first time since suffering a strained right calf on Dec. 29.

The absence of the emotional leader of the Celtics has been felt by many - including guard Rajon Rondo.

"Obviously, the game changes from a communication standpoint to the pick-and-roll," Rondo told the newspaper. "He changes the game a lot. Hes definitely a low-post presence, as well.Monday Nba Injury Report: Kg To Make Return

"We definitely miss him. I wanted him back a couple games ago, but he has to take care of his body, be conscious. Same as he told me when I was down be smart. We just try to hold them down as much as possible until he comes back."

Garnett has averaged 15.0 points, 9.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists this season. Boston went 6-3 straight up but just 3-6 against the spread without KG in the lineup.

Oddsmakers have yet to release a line for Monday's game against the Magic.

----------

Dallas Mavericks All-Star forward Dirk Nowitzki told reporters that his sprained knee was "not great" following Saturday's return to the lineup.

Nowitzki missed nine games with the injury but returned at Memphis. He played just 15 minutes and looked tentative moving around before being ejected for arguing early in the third quarter.

The Mavericks went 2-7 (SU and ATS) without Nowitzki, who is averaging 23.6 points and 7.4 rebounds this season. They are 24-6 with him in the lineup.

The Mavs are four-point faves against the hosting Detroit Pistons on Monday.

----------

New York Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari is expected to return to action Monday vs. Phoenix, the New York Daily News reported.

Gallinari has missed six games since Jan. 2 with a sprained knee, and the Knicks have gone 3-3 (4-2 ATS) without him. He was expected to miss two to three weeks with the injury.

Gallinari is averaging 15.3 points and 4.5 rebounds while shooting 37 percent from 3-point range this season.

Oddsmakers list the Knicks as 6-point faves against the visiting Phoenix Suns on Monday with the total sitting at 221.5.

Washington Wizards rookie guard John Wall told reporters Saturday that he is still experiencing soreness in his knee.

by: monster energy
Cheap Car Insurance - The Way to Get It Cheap Device In Auto Dvd Wholesalers What Are Requirements For Applying Auto Loans? Young Driver Insurance New Years Resolutions For Long Beach Auto Maintenance AUTO INSURANCE POLICY GUIDE Can You Break An Auto Lease Without Wrecking Your Credit? Reasons To Have Mexican Car Insurance How to find the perfect car insurance for your summer driving How to reduce auto insurance premiums? How to avoid the pitfalls of auto insurance contracts Should I take out motor insurance if I drive a car that does not belong to me? What are the consequences if you drive without auto insurance?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.184.90) / Processed in 0.012368 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2518, 952,