Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Mobile Research And Its Advantages
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Family Insurance Health Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Buying Insurance Accident Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Mobile Insurance Internet Insurance Pregnant Insurance Dental Insurance Children Insurance Baby Insurance Employee Insurance Liability Insurance Pet Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others

Mobile Research And Its Advantages

Mobile Research And Its Advantages

More often than not when companies think of marketing research

, immediately images of old-fashioned and boring surveys pop into their head. However, in this day and age there are a ton of research services that can collect data and give you a glimpse of shopper insights in a more advanced and convenient manner. If there is one thing people cannot seem to leave home without it would be their mobile phones. Mobile qualitative research is the perfect way to for businesses to conduct their studies. With mobile research you allow the consumer to give you their feedback when it is convenient for them.

So, how exactly does mobile research work? All your respondents need is a phone. It does not necessarily need to be anything fancy. In fact, it does not even have to be a cellular phone. A landline will work just as well. However, if you prefer to receive data by way of video or multimedia messages a smart mobile phone or a more up to date mobile phone may be required. Today, 90% of Americans own or use a mobile phone. This leaves 10% who still have a landline subscription. Mobile research is the perfect tool to use when you want to gain shopper insights in real time. The respondents may choose to give you feedback during a shopping trip or even as they prepare dinner at home. You create your own questions and the respondents give you answers by way of text, photos and voice recordings. The data gathered can also be assessed at a time that is best for you. Each respondent will have their own profile wherein you will have the ability to listen, read and view their responses. With mobile qualitative research you will no longer be limited to a certain city, state or even country in which to conduct studies. Whether your respondent lives in the United States or South East Asia, mobile research will deliver accurate results.
Mobile Research And Its Advantages

Mobile research allows the respondent to go about their daily routine and answer your questions without intruding in their day. This will also give you user-generated content that is easier to analyze because of the emotional context that you will have access to via voice recordings and videos. Mobile research allows you real-time information on shoppers insights as they are making their purchases. They can tell you why they chose a certain store and why they purchased a particular product.

Some companies make mobile qualitative research so convenient once you have created questions to be responded to, these companies send out wallet cards to respondents to answer at their convenience. This card will be sent to the respondents complete with the number to call and simple instructions on the different ways that they can reply to the questions. When they have time they can simply dial in and share their opinions. All the information will be categorized accordingly to make it quick and simple for you to find the information you need when you need it.

by: Ron Jacobsen
Cheap Mobile Phone Deals : Grab Your Deal And Enjoy! Mobile Security And Security Officer Hire Services Bristol Coming Soon Mobile Phones: Latest Techno Gadgets Online Mobile Payments And Ecommerce Made For Each Other How Mobile Apps In Healthcare Can Help Patients And Reduce Costs New Search Engines And Mobile Search Engine Focuses On User Experiences Beyond Search Rights Of The Disabled And Less Mobile Air Travellers The Importance And Value Of Bt Broadband Dongles And Bt Mobile Broadband Third World Countries Rising With Mobile Marketing And Banking -kenyas M-pesa: The Unbelievable S Mobile Rock And Roll Crusher Mobile Cab Booking And Its Significance Dress-up Your Mobile And See The Change! Bad Credit Mobile Phones: Advantages And Disadvantages
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.206.187.81) Piemonte / Pombia Processed in 0.017986 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2972, 972,
Mobile Research And Its Advantages Pombia