Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » It Is Easy To Get Car Insurance On Line Even If You Are A Senior
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

It Is Easy To Get Car Insurance On Line Even If You Are A Senior

I am proud to say that I bought car insurance using the computer the other day. I was not born in the computer age, so when I first heard about it, the prospect of getting my car insurance on line was completely foreign to me. When I was young, one had to visit the insurance company in person to sign the contract, if nothing else. There was simply no other way of doing it so you can imagine how surprised I was to receive a policy document in the post without having first going through a rigmarole to get it. Yet I have it in black and white and my little car is now insured and so is my home.

To go back to the beginning: I needed to adjust the insurance on my car as my husband passed away a while ago because his car, which I recently sold, is still reflected on the insurance policy. The insurance company my husband used when he was alive is way across town and I was dreading the thought of going all the way there to make the changes but, luckily, I mentioned this to my book club friend and she said I could adjust the policy on line. She said her grandson had helped her apply for a hospital plan the previous year and offered to send him over to my house to help me do my car insurance.

I didn't think the young man would be as pleased to assist me as his grandmother had made out but he was on my doorstep bright and early the next morning. Now, I'm not completely clueless about using the computer because I regularly email my daughter in Australia but I'm not very good at using Google (my, what a strange name that is) and certainly know nothing about applying for car insurance on line. What I do know about insurance is that it is important to get three quotes to allow for a reasonable amount of choice when deciding which quote to take. I can still hear my husband saying, "Annie, you always gotta get three quotes, remember that!" and he's been gone for more than a year already. With these words ringing in my ears I was feeling anxious about getting insurance without the benefit of three quotes but Alma's grandson immediately put my mind at ease. He said that the on line insurance company we were using would send us no less than nine quotes. Then he helped me to enter my details, which didn't take long, even though I have difficulty reading a computer screen with my bifocals on. Before long, I was in possession of the nine quotes and was able to make my choice.

The whole process was so effortless that I think I may even be able to do it by myself next time. Once you get used to computers, they are not half as scary as you might think, and if an old girl like me can successfully get my car insurance on line, then the rest of you seniors can too.
Indian Auto Market magnets five auto majors to invest in India Beijing Automotive Industry School Tips: Maneuvers Behind Detailed Accounts - Beiqi, Restructuring, Car Insurance For Young Drivers What's Included in Auto Warranty Services Ray's Auto Salvage Operates More Efficiently With Avery Weigh-Tronix E1110 Indicator How to identify genuine American Johnson (Johnson) glass membrane - the automotive supplies industry Adding Newly Licensed Children to Auto Insurance Full Coverage or Liability Auto Insurance Auto Insurance on Salvaged Vehicles Getting Auto Insurance with Tickets on Your Record How GPA Affects Auto Insurance Good Credit Score? Auto Loan Companies definitely offer Lower Interest Rates Internet Auto Insurance Quotes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.3.154) / Processed in 0.012240 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2832, 952,