Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Invisalign Los Angeles - Watch Video Patient Testimonials Now!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Invisalign Los Angeles - Watch Video Patient Testimonials Now!

Southern California dentist launches patient testimonial videos to convince Invisalign

Los Angeles residents their first choice for an Invisalign dentist in LA should be Westwood Dental on Wilshire Blvd.

"Woodside Dental took care of me so well. My teeth look beautiful," said Gloria Verret, one of half dozen Woodside patients who appeared enthusiastically on-camera. Another patient Latrinee Cade was just as enthusiastic. "I was apprehensive about coming to the dentist. I had not been to a dentist in a long time," Cade said. "But my experience here was very relaxing and pain free. So I have been recommending my friends to come."

In addition to launching the patient testimonial videos on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Woodside Dental's own website, managers plan to launch a series of offers and discounts to new patients for various dental services including Invisalign, dental implants and teeth whitening.

"We treat every person as if we are the patient sitting in the chair", said Dr. Sheba Mahmoodian, DMD. "It starts when the patient walks into our lobby where our staff greets them warmly and it continues through consultation when we address any anxiety or concerns they may have. In the end, we want to make sure they're happy with their smile."

Procedures provided by Woodside Dental include Dental Implants, Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry. Managers believe their patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.

The videos, which feature testimonials from current patients who have gone through various procedures, will help new patients in LA and throughout Southern California make the right choice in selecting a local dentist.

--------------------------------

To contact Woodside Dental, call (310) 954-0813 or visit:

http://www.Woodside-Dental-Offer.com

by: Gary Gabriell
Dental Implants: Common Questions And Answers. Dental & Orthodontic Supply Vendors Different Benefits Of Omega 3 Stamford Dentists Offer Affordable Dental Care Consumer reports teeth whitening - Can you trust them How You Can Whiten Your Teeth At Little Or No Cost Align Your Teeth With Help From Your Orthodontist How to Make Your Teeth Appear Whiter With Ease Cosmetic Dentistry - Your Complete Oral Care When Do Dentists Recommend A Root Canal Treatment? Dental Care While Traveling Outside the US Dentists In Illinois Provide Dental Crown Treatment Teeth Whitening Gels: Some Helpful Tidbits Of Information For Those Of You Who May Not Know
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.172.95.106) / Processed in 0.011694 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2039, 964,
Invisalign Los Angeles - Watch Video Patient Testimonials Now!