Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » I Still Want To Breastfeed--should I Get A Reduction Mammoplasty Or Liposuction?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Still Want To Breastfeed--should I Get A Reduction Mammoplasty Or Liposuction?

People have all sorts of questions and concerns regarding liposuction (also called lipoplasty and suction lipectomy)

. Some are worried about the amount of pain that they will experience. Some are worried about the possibility of severe and dangerous complications. Still others are worried about possible complications with the aesthetic side of the procedure.

One fairly specialized, but nonetheless important concern that some women have has to do with their ability to breastfeed after the surgery. This complication obviously only concerns those who will become pregnant and try to breastfeed after they have undergone their liposuction. It also centers fairly exclusively around those who get lipoplasty done on their breasts.

Society spends a lot of its time pointing out the appealing aspects of large breasts, but it generally fails to discuss any of the negative aspects. Many people don't know that having excessively large breasts can lead to actual physical pain. The weight of excessively heavy breasts can put undue pressure on the back, shoulders and neck, which can lead to postural problems and chronic pain. The weight of the breasts can also adversely affect the pectoral muscles.

In addition to the physical problems, excessively large breasts can lead to emotional and social problems. Some women find that their large breasts make them feel awkward or objectified by society. Still others simply find it hard to find clothes that fit. Others wish that they could play sports and be more active, but find that their large breasts make it difficult.

Many of these women turn to surgery to find relief. There are two main surgeries which deal with reducing the size of the female breast. One is reduction mammoplasty and the other is liposuction of the breast. Reduction mammoplasty removes large amounts of skin, fat and glandular tissue. It can effectively reshape the breast. However, it typically leaves large scars behind. Because of its invasiveness, it often interferes with a woman's ability to nurse.

Lipoplasty of the breast only removes fat, so it does not do as much reshaping. However, it is less invasive and leaves behind fewer scars. Furthermore, it is better at leaving a woman able to nurse than reduction mammoplasty.

However, it can't be denied that lipoplasty of the breast can lead to nursing problems too. Any operation which affects the breasts can affect breastfeeding. If you plan on breastfeeding in the future, make sure that you think carefully before your operation, and speak openly with your doctor regarding your goals.

by: Christian Heftel
NATURAL FOOD TO HELP YOU TO STOP AND REVERSE CANCER The Gamma Camera Is A Key In The Fight Against Breast Cancer Are Black Men Really At More Risk From Prostate Cancer Than White Men? Colon Cancer Treatment Cost What to Look For in Breastfeeding Clothes Colon Cancer Treatment Drugs Natural Methods to Reduce Breast Size Cervical Cancer Signs & Symptoms Cervical Cancer Signs And Symptoms Cervical Cancer Signs To Look For Small Cell Cervical Cancer Survival Rates Stage 4 Cervical Cancer Survival Rates Cervical Cancer Survival Rates Uk
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.236.62) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011534 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2701, 301,
I Still Want To Breastfeed--should I Get A Reduction Mammoplasty Or Liposuction? Kista