Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » I don't want the Beatles...just give me salmon
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I don't want the Beatles...just give me salmon

Author: Kaitlyn Linamen

Wasnt it the Beatles who wrote the song about living in a yellow submarine? Theres music and friends and a life of ease. The submarine charges full speed ahead in the sea of green. Funny, though, I did notice one mention of any fish. Am I the only one who has ever felt like fishing trips have seemed a little more like a jaunt on the yellow submarine than Brad Pitt reeling in a big one in the classic movie A River Runs Through It? There are plenty of friends, the soothing rock of the boat, a pretty view, and some good music if I remember to bring the ipod. But where are the fish? If I spend the money to head out on the boat, I want to make sure I am actually going to get some action on the rod. With this in mind, I started doing some research last year on salmon fishing. There have got to be many great places to fish, so I set out to find the one that brings in the salmon most consistently. I cant guarantee that I found it, but can guarantee I stumbled upon a little known spot that is rapidly proving itself in the salmon fishing world. Ucluelet, British Columbia is a small town on the west side of Vancouver Island. The salmon fishing charters boast consistent fishing reports and photo after photo of boats full of salmon. Monster Chinook come bursting out of the water. Orcas swim by. At least one charter even guarantees youll catch salmon on your fishing trip. If youre looking at visiting Ucluelet for a salmon fishing trip, the best catches are throughout the summer; you almost cant avoid them. Bottom dwelling halibut swim from May through September, and the largest Chinook salmon (Kings) usually return in July and August. Coho salmon (Silvers) start hopping in July, and sometimes theyre so plentiful you cant hardly get your line down to the Chinook! I think Im ready to upgrade next summer. As much as I love Paul McCartney, its time to move off the yellow submarine and into Ucluelet. If hes lucky, maybe hell make it onto the ipod. About the Author:
Don't Get Stressed With Booklet Printing: Use These Easy Tools How To Save A Marriage - It's Not Too Late How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat - A Beginner's Guide Les Détecteurs D'alarmes Letting Go of the Smaller Stuff & Looking at the Bigger Picture Valentine's Day: From Saints to Ecards Let's Look At Some Detox Friendly Essential Oils Should Gordon Brown have used the 'C' Word? Car Rental With Special Needs Prevent And Treat Heartburn & Acid Reflux Before It Gets Out Of Control Want To Refurbish Your Vehicle For Enhanced Performance?pursue Aftermarket Auto Parts Decrease Belly Fat in 3-4 Weeks - A Proven Diet to Quickly & Naturally Shrink Belly Fat Fast! It's The Sun, Al Gore!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.204.204.14) / Processed in 0.012413 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2188, 952,