Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » I Do Not Understand Boat Racing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Do Not Understand Boat Racing

Why do people get into outboard boating races? I have never really understood that. For me, when I'm on a boat, out in the sea, the only thing I am concerned about is maintaining both stability, and reaching my destination in a moderate amount of time. I'm not specifically the height of it there. After all it is the sea we are talking about. The sea, the all mighty sea, the all powerful sea, which, in its whim, could just toss me out there.

Still, some people like to race. There are people who raced autos, there are people who race on roller skates; there are people who race on skateboards. All of those I can understand, as long as you're racing on firm ground, the glorious terra firma. But when you are in air, or when you're in water, and you choose to race recreationally, I just cannot understand what is wrong with you.

Sure if the Loch Ness monster was chasing me, and I was in an electric outboard boat, I would get the hell out of there. I would boat as fast as I could, to get away from the monster. But, when it comes to driving like an insane lunatic, for no specific reason, I really draw the line.I Do Not Understand Boat Racing

Of course you might think differently area you might be the kind that lives for the moment. You might be the kind who believes that getting a great thrill is worth taking some risks for. I on the contrary do not believe in taking risk, especially when my life or limb is at stake. I would likewise not like to risk life and limb of my near and the other ones. Don't you think that my way of thinking is other intelligent? People who race for the heck of it, and here I'm referring to people who get into boating races, are those people whose boats you see flying off into the air in all of those wildest video kind of television shows. Learn about Electric Boat Motors. Also make sure to visit my site about Electric Outboard Motors.

I may enjoy watching those insane videos, but I do not want to be featured in. When I look at people getting into high-speed boat races, and then flying off into the air because their boat lost its stability, all I can say is, "what is wrong with those people? Why do they have to do this to themselves? Don't they have near and dear ones who would miss them in case they died, or in case something really bad happened to them? Are they really so foolish that they believe that they just cannot be beat, that they are somehow invincible, and that the rules of nature do not apply to them?

Luckily I'm not one of them. So, I have always promoted a boating, outboard boating otherwise, but responsible boating. Even I agree the boating can be a lot of fun. Whether you are out fishing, or simply out for a boat ride, the romance between the boat's men, the boat and the sea is a great experience. But that does not mean that you go nuts and start writing the boat around at the fastest speed possible.
Looking At Boat Bottoms Helpful Boating Trailer Tips Don't Spend Thousands When You Can Use Wooden Boat Plans Enjoy Retirement With Wooden Boat Plans How A Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You With Boat Accident Glass - Bottom Boat Trip On Nha Trang Bay Exotic Night Ambience Of The Boat Rental Paris Ras Mohammed by Boat and by bus Picking Boat Furniture When Space is Limited Look No Further for Boat Parts and Spares Boat Financing- Useful Fact For Car Finance Rates Boat Hire In Australia at cheap prices Tiny Boat Plans Developing Small Boats
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.15.205) / Processed in 0.012332 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3001, 977,