Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » How to Get Back on Track When You're Feeling Down
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Get Back on Track When You're Feeling Down

Author: Liv Miyagawa

How to Get Back on TrackWhen Youre Feeling Down If you are my friend on facebook you may believe that Im always super-happy and always full of energy because of the status updates that I write. The truth is that I do have low energy days as well. BUT it is also true that I know pretty well what I need to do to bring myself back on track when these days come. Im just back from a period of low energy. I didnt have any internet access so there were several things related to my work and to my social life that I simply could not do. There were however things that I could have done, such as written articles, but I didnt feel any motivation to do anything at all. I felt bored, tired and fed up. When I get into that feeling I try to: Be aware of it. I dont try to push it away. Instead I try to explore the feeling to see what it can tell me about why I feel in that way. There is probably some good reason to why Im feeling the way I do. I dont blame myself for feeling down. It is ok to not be at the top all the time. As far as I know it happens even to great people that I admire. Im still a great person even though what I feel and achieve at the moment is not great. I dont feel pity for myself and I dont blame others for the way I feel. Only I am responsible for the way I feel. Even if some specific event triggered me to feel in this way, that event is not the reason to way I feel like I feel right now. I can choose to feel differently if I really want to. I decide whether I want to stay in that feeling or not. In some cases I actually do want to stay on low energy for a while in order to recharge my batteries. It could be my emotional batteries, my social batteries, my physical batteries or some other batteries that need recharging. If I decide to get out of the blue feeling, I start doing some of the things that I know will cheer me up and give me my energy back. In my case, that means going for a walk in the nature, meeting my best friends, talking about how I feel to my boyfriend or coaching (yes, that really gives me energy!). What do you do when youre feeling down and want to get back on track? Do you have a strategy? I suggest that you write a list of things that make you happy that you could do whenever your energy and motivation levels drop. I also suggest that you promise yourself to not feel bad about feeling bad. Some people start feeling a little low. Then they feel bad about not being as they should be so they start to feel even worse. By having this unsuccessful strategy they pull themselves down deeper and deeper as if caught in a whirl pool. Next time you start to slide down, take it as a great opportunity to learn something about yourself. Be an anthropologist and ask how does this person work when she/he is feeling down? Then, when you have gathered as much information as you can about yourself, make an active decision of what to do next. If you are caught by the feeling down-tiger and want personal guidance on how to defeat him, dont hesitate to contact me at coach@livmiyagawa.com or visit www.livmiyagawa.com Liv Miyagawa The Self-Esteem CoachAbout the Author:

Liv Miyagawa, The Self-Esteem Coach, helps people all over the world to raise their self-esteem and to reach their personal goals. She opens peoples eyes to their own strengths and helps them to figure out what it really is that they want to get out of life. Liv helps people to find out exactly what steps they need to take to reach their goals, and she supports them and motivates them on their journey towards a more fulfilling future.

www.livmiyagawa.com
HP0-A01 Q&A China Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Monthly (Annual Subscription)----Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Pep Boys Auto Parts: Your Payless Guide French Bulldog's Vital Needs The Celebrations & Joy with a piece of Cake Let's Talk Window Seat Cushions It's Impossible To Get Ex Back It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To When Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Strikes! How To Avoid Wrist And Hand Injuries At Work Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis - BG Group To Acquire Queensland Gas Company----Aarkstore Enterprise It's Traumatic To Want To Get Over Ex Fiance OMV Aktiengesellschaft Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise From My Experience It's Hurt To Get Over Ur Ex
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.145.183.34) / Processed in 0.013248 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3806, 952,