Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » How Much Car Insurance Do I Need in Maryland?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Much Car Insurance Do I Need in Maryland?

Each state has it's own requirements for the amount of car insurance you must carry to drive a car. Acura in Maryland cannot let you drive away in a new or used car purchased from their Maryland Acura dealership without having acceptable proof of insurance. This means, for Maryland drivers, always having proof of insurance in your car when the car is on the road. The following car insurance requirements are state minimum coverage amounts for Maryland, but you should always consider carrying a larger liability coverage, collision and comprehensive insurance to offer you better protection in the event you are in an accident:

$20,000 in Bodily Injury Liability for One Person in an Accident

The driver of a car in Maryland needs at least $20,000 in bodily injury coverage. This may seem like a high amount, but if you are injured in a car accident you would see how quickly medical expenses add up.

$40,000 in Bodily Injury Liability Per Accident

This portion of bodily injury protection covers the passengers in your car if you are in an accident that causes them bodily injury. In Maryland, you need at least $40,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident.

$10,000 in Property Damage Liability Per Accident

Should you drive into a house, a mailbox, take out a curb or tree or any other property damage, the $10,000 minimum coverage for property damage liability in Maryland will cover up to $10,000 in property damages caused by your car in an accident. Hopefully, your damages won't go above and beyond this limit, but if they do keep in mind those expenses will come out of your pocket.
How to choose the gps maps for your auto? Looking out for Automobile insurance On line Car Video System To Auto Amusement How Automobile Safety Ratings Can Help You Save on Auto Insurance Lessons From An Insurance Agent On Would You Like To Buy Mexican Car Insurance? Car Insurance Long Beach Car insurance, must it be very expensive, precisely what are my possibilities? Affordable Car Insurance: Easier To Get With These Steps Auto Insurance Is Waiting For You Online Auto Traffic Monopoly Review Altec Bucket Trucks Where Can You Find Them How Your Credit Score Affects Your Infiniti Car Insurance Rates Minimum Car Insurance Needed in Washington DC?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.238.57.9) Shandong / Qingdao Processed in 0.012010 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1739, 952,
How Much Car Insurance Do I Need in Maryland? Qingdao