How do I know that I am pregnant?
How can you with certainty of knowing that you are pregnant? The decisive evidence is of course a pregnancy test, but such a test, place it better based on a number of strong suspicions off. The example that you feel uncomfortable in your body or you are "different than others' feeling. The problem is that many women do not suspect they are pregnant, the period altogether. On the other hand, there are also women who never want to believe that they are pregnant, even though the evidence is piling up.
However, there are generally five common signs that are already in a very early stage in pregnancy may indicate a direction. Some women will experience all the signals 5, few others. Also read more http://www.getallabout.com/pregnancy-week-3.htm
1. Skipping a menstrual period. This is obviously the most obvious signal that indicates the direction of a pregnancy. It is not decisive; there may be other reasons why a period shall be beaten. Stress or other factors may also play a role in the story. Only on the basis of skipping a menstrual period, you can not decide that you are pregnant, but the possibility of a pregnancy is present.
2. Regularly have to go pee. This signal can already be given before a menstrual period is over beaten. Many women remember that they post their first day of their pregnancy had many waters. The signal gains in strength when regular night utmost the bed to the bathroom to look. The cause is the presence of the embryo in the uterus, resulting in the production of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone causes the tendency to frequent waters.
3. Fatigue can also be a signal that points toward pregnancy. Such a severe form of fatigue can be caused by high levels of the hormone progesterone. Fatigue is of course no proof of pregnancy. There are many other factors that could because you feel tired even though you are perfectly healthy. With some form of security to speak about pregnancy, you will fatigue symptoms should link to other syptomen.
4. It is sick in the morning or at night is also a known symptom in the direction of a pregnancy. Moreover, that queasy feeling is not limited to just the mornings. Most pregnant women who are sick will feel that at different times of day experience. About half of pregnant women vomiting, but symptoms are often so strong that they lead in the direction of dehydration.
5. Sore and enlarged breasts are fifth symptom that a strong indication of pregnancy can give. Who is pregnant, will find that the breasts are remarkably soft to the touch. This feeling is similar to what you feel before menstruation.
On the basis of one or more of these symptoms you may decide to go to the doctor and a pregnancy test to apply.