Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Case?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Case?

How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Case

?

HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A PERSONAL INJURY CASE?

Below is general information regarding personal injurybased upon our experience and Illinois law. Because every case is different, you should always consult an experienced and skilled Illinois personal injury attorney for legal and practical advice on these issues. The trial lawyers at Willens Law Offices aggressively fight for the compensation that victims and their families need and deserve.

1. How do I know if I have a personal injury case?How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Case?

Whether you have a viable personal injury case depends on many factors. At a minimum, you should be able to prove that you or a loved one suffered injury due to the negligence or fault of a person or a company. This is true whether you are dealing with a claim involving personal injury from a transportation accident, a worksite mishap, medical malpractice or other forms of negligence. Contact the experienced Illinois personal injury attorneys at Willens Law Offices for more specific advice regarding your case.

2. How much time do I have to file a personal injury claim?

The time limit, or statute of limitations, during which you must file a claim, varies greatly according to the type of case and the location. It's always best to consult with an attorney as soon as soon as possible - and he or she can evaluate your particular situation to determine the time sensitivity of your case.

3. How much will a personal injury case cost?

We providefree, no-obligation, confidential consultations. We do not charge for our services unless and until we collect the compensation for our clients and their families that they need and deserve. Furthermore, we advance all the costs of handling our cases.

4. Has your firm ever done a personal injury case like mine?

The award winning lawyers of Willens Law Offices have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Our attorneys have experience in multiple areas of personal injury law - and we can help.

5. Will I have to go to trial?

Many cases never even require the filing of a lawsuit and settle as a claim. Others require a lawsuit and a settlement is reached prior to trial. A skilled attorney can often help you to receive a favorable settlement without a trial. However, other cases do go all the way to trial - and it may be necessary to obtain the best possible outcome for the client.

6. Do I really need a personal injury lawyer?

An attorney can help protect your rights in a case involving personal injury. A recent study found that claimants represented by lawyers received on average two to three times more than unrepresented claimants did. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the fault of another, your best bet is to contact an attorney immediately for a free confidential consultation. You are not obligated to file a claim, but an experienced lawyer can offer advice about your options and then you can decide whether or not to pursue legal action.

If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, contact our personal injury lawyers today to see how we can help.
Custom Fountains for you personally! Six Personal Wrong-doings for the Failure of Slimming A Personal Injury Attorney Is A Must With Worker's Compensation Cases Personal Injury Cases Need Expert Guidance To Gain Compensation Some Basics On Personal Injury Litigation Personal Freedom: Do You Own Your Own Job, Or Does It Own You? Review: Scott Monge, Legal Counsel for Personal Injury Settlements When it's Right to Use a Denver Personal Injury Lawyer Brainy Personal Surveillance Use a personal trainer to get in shape fast Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Personal Injury Attorney In Minnesota Benefits Of Hiring A Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer How to Select Your Personal Injury Attorney? Here are Four Things You Need To Know Before You Hire Your Personal Injury Attorney…
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.119.199) / Processed in 0.013276 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3259, 967,