Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Our hands. When are we not using them? Perhaps when we sleep. We clean

, scrub twist, grab. We type on computers, buckle child car seats.. The list goes on! Our hands are constantly in use. Sure, the back deserves a massage, but the hands? Read on.

Sure, lotion will keep our skin from drying out, but what of our muscles, joints? A hand massage can feel good on hands, and cure a plethora of other internal complains. There is a general massage, and then more specialized ones such as hand massage.

There are a variety of methods of massage, over 250 to be precise. Massage is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue and has been practiced for over 3000 years. Hand massage is done to restore function and alleviate pain in your hands. What you may feel to be a basic joint pain or strain can take weeks before you have any relief. If you just go for a hand massage, you will feel instant relief.

When having a hand massage, we must realize that there are a variety of specific pressure points that relate directly to different parts of the body. Every part of the hand has pressure points, including the front, fingers and the palm. Your masseuse can show you a map of the hand and points.Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively

Different techniques also affect different parts. Each pressure point is numbered and targets each specific area. For example, point #31 when rubbed will help with a weak bladder, whereas point #22 when twisted will relieve constipation. Rubbing the side of the middle finger tip will relieve fatigue. Pressing and rubbing point #30 will relieve dizziness. Whatever ails you, a hand massage may cure it.

My first hand massage gave me tremendous relief, not only in my hand, but my mind felt very clear. I had so much energy also. I no longer need to take over-the-counter pain pills, so I felt my body is much healthier and toxin-free.

Apparently when any massage is performed, an increase in blood flow can give more energy, as well as increasing brain function and the elimination of waste from the body is more efficient. All this sounds great right? Go check out your local massage spa. Whatever you do, make sure you find the right place to go. You probably need to go no further than there.

Having read this, whether or not you have hand issues, you should want to go for a massage. Just to try it. As you now know the benefits, you can make an informed decision. Visit your local massage spa. Try a variety of massages. For me and the overuse of my hands, I feel the hand massage cures my problems. Your hands deserve it!

by: Hector Espinoza
The Doctor Oz Anti-aging Secret To Live Longer Insurance for Pregnant Women: Health Insurance for Pregnant Women Policy Documents required for Louisiana Health Insurance Cheapest Health Care Insurance Quotes -- Tips That Will Help You Save Massively Health Insurance Health Plan Versus Health Insurance How Health Insurance Works Types of Health Insurance Why Do We Need Health Insurance? Las Vegas Health Insurance How to Save Money Buying The Health Insurance Through Online Correctly An Apple a Day will Keep the Doctor Away… View on Health Insurance Quotes from Goodhealthquotes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.180.244) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.011495 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2652, 960,
Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively Pirapozinho