Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Go See Your Doctor!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Go See Your Doctor!

Go See Your Doctor!

Go See Your Doctor!

I have been working on a revenue producing web site called www.answerspay.com. Subscribers ask questions and contributors answer them for a piece of the revenue raised by the quality of the questions and answers. The more questions and answers you provide, the more you can make. This is a relatively new web site, established in February 2011, and is still working on its kinks. I like it.

The web site is a good opportunity to get answers to any kind of questions, some of which I have found to be strange. Other questions are brilliant, and I wish I had thought to ask. What I have noticed is that there are a lot of questions about aches and pains and whether or not the person should see a doctor. The questions go the gamut from mild headaches to anxiety attacks, to moles changing color.

Everyone should have a doctor. Whether at a hospital, a health clinic, or private practitioner, the older you get the more you need a doctor. As the body ages, changes based on the body part and its use or abuse affect the quality of a healthy life. So, if there are significant or persistent changes to or on your body, you should see a doctor. If you are in severe pain, see a doctor.

I know health care costs are through the roof. Still, a visit to a doctor early could save a big problem later. How many times has a doctor had to say, "If you had come in sooner, we could have possibly done more to help you", or something similar.

By the way, if you have the flu or a hacking cough, stay home from work and see your doctor. I was in a Walgreens and saw one of the clerks stocking products sneeze all over the boxes in an aisle. I immediately left the store, grossed out. I didn't want her germs on something I could perhaps take that she had sneezed on in another aisle.

If in doubt, don't self-diagnose your problem. See a doctor or please stay home from work until you are well.
Migraine Cure - Painless Migraine Treatment Affordable Ohio Health Insurance Quote Online Developing Healthcare IT for Better Insurance Regulations Business Health Insurance: Perks that matter Tips On How Alleviate Eye Bags And Eye Wrinkles Health insurance premiums set to register 25% increase One Solution For Your Financial Problems is Critical Illness Insurance How To Treat Or Alleviate Plantar Warts Why you should seriously consider private health insurance How to Look After your Skin this Summer North Carolina Health Insurance Mandate May Be Eliminated Finding Health Insurance at Affordable Rates How To Find The Best Health Insurance Plans In Grand Rapids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.163.58) / Processed in 0.012476 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1981, 960,
Go See Your Doctor!