Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Fish Oil - 2 Ways It Fights Breast And Prostate Cancer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Fish Oil - 2 Ways It Fights Breast And Prostate Cancer

Lots of cutting-edge research is emerging in the field of cancer prevention

, much of it from Scandinavian researchers, and it is emerging rapidly. Every month, the results of more and more studies are released which show the benefits of fish oil (DHA and EPA) supplementation in the prevention and treatment of cancer.

Several very important studies, done in Sweden, showed that the polyunsaturated fatty acids DHA and EPA, found in fish oil, are especially effective in combating hormone-related cancers such as prostate and breast cancer.

Breast cancer and prostate cancer are also known as hormone-dependent cancers, because the growth of the cancer cells depends on the amounts of certain hormones in the blood. Here are 2 ways in whichmolecularly distilled omega 3can help:

1. Decreasing estradiol levels. In the case of breast cancer, one of the most common cancers out there, and one that has changed the lives of so many women, the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil have been found by the Swedish scientists to suppress estradiol levels. Estradiol is the female hormone that feeds breast cancer cells. Obviously, by taking a supplement that lowers your estradiol levels, you are giving your body a fighting chance against the cancer, naturally!

2. Decreasing arachidonic acid. Researchers at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, maintain that a diet high in omega 3 fats or supplemental fish oil can also help men with prostate cancer. Studies have repeatedly shown that a high level of arachidonic acid, an omega 6 fatty acid, is cancer-promoting and that polyunsaturated fatty acids such as DHA and EPA can dramatically decrease the levels of arachidonic acid in the blood. This can decrease our chances of avoiding and surviving cancer significantly.

After having researched natural health for about 8 years now, I've come to the conclusion that giving our bodies what nature intended them to have, a healthy diet high in fatty fish, vegetables and legumes, can help up fight off most of today's modern ailments, including cancer.

I believe that when we can boost our immune defenses and help our bodies fight off disease for under $20 USD a month, there really is no excuse not to take a fish oil supplement every day, two or three times a day. Both for ourselves and for our families.

Personally, I've chosen to live a healthy lifestyle all-around, I feel a lot better, my health has improved dramatically, and I intend to keep it that way, both for myself and for my loved ones.

Bonus tip: There are so many fish oil supplements on the market today. How is one to choose wisely? There is one very unique fish oil with a far superior level of DHA than conventional oils.

For more information about the health benefits of fish oil and to find out about the best value, top-quality fish oil that I have discovered in my many years of natural health research, and the one that I use personally, please visit http://www.optimal-omega3.com

This oil is pure and molecularly distilled. It is made from Hoki oil from the clean waters of southern New Zealand and is mixed with purified tuna oil. This unique oil is made to the highest possible standards with an independent certificate of analysis available to the public.

Fish Oil - 2 Ways It Fights Breast And Prostate Cancer

By: Konstantin Jensen
Pearly Penile Papules Treatment Piles Treatment - Are You Looking For A Piles Treatment That Will Permanently Cure Your Piles? Will My Breast Cancer Come Back? Reducing The Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence After Surgery Epidemiological Approach and the Risks of Asbestos Exposure Hemizygosity may Enhance Susceptibility to Asbestos Fibres Mesothelioma and the Binding Capacity and Cytotoxicity of Tested Asbestos Mineral Fibres Increases in Asbestos in the Past Century have Necessitated Intense Study Exposed Workers with Mesothelioma can have a Significantly Higher Content of Asbestos Fibre in the Lungs Naval Shipyard Workers Smoking and the Mesothelioma Plague Affects us All Louisiana Asbestos Cement Workers and Mortality Rates The Treatment of Pain for Arthritis Control Termites Effectively - Consider Getting Termite Treatment Done Diagnostic Mammography Is Essential To Cure Breast Cancer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.42.208) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012935 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3939, 301,
Fish Oil - 2 Ways It Fights Breast And Prostate Cancer Atlanta