Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » First Posting Of My Job In Mysore
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

First Posting Of My Job In Mysore

I work for a public sector bank, and I joined the bank about 6 years back

. As everybody knows that government sector jobs are back in the trend due to uncertainties in private sector jobs, especially in IT sector. From 2007 the scenario of IT sector is so bad, from that time there was a global recession in the world which affected some countries so badly that its wounds are still not healed up. But India was one of the countries which was least affected by the recession but that was enough to built terror in the minds of the people about the security of the jobs. Many IT companies whose main clients are from US had a major decline in their business and they started to sued their employees without even giving them any notice, from that time people use to inclined towards government jobs. Although private companies used to pay heavy to their employees but still there is no job security as compared to government jobs. My vision was very clear, I want to join only and only government sector and so I did.

I joined my bank around six years ago and my first job location was Mysore, Karnataka; although I belong to Uttar Pradesh, but still I managed to adjust myself very well over there as it was a tourist place. I spent 2 years over there which were the most memorable 2 years of my life. The weather was awesome throughout the year and the rush of tourists was also very much throughout the year. Hotels used to be occupied throughout the year, whether it is a cheap hotel, budget hotel or a serviced apartment, guesthouses or a good hotel, boutique hotel or a resort. There are hotels ranging from 2 star hotels to 3 star hotels and up to 5 star hotels. Hotel industry is much widely spread over there in the area. The main revenue which was generated in the city was through the tourists by hotels and the markets which were running mainly due to the tourists. The city gives lot of options for self employment to the people. Most of the people used to start their own business focusing around the tourists as they are the main source of income in the city. Usually when families comes to the city for vacations they come by opting some holiday packages, holiday deals or summer packages from their agents. It used to save their time in searching the hotels in the city, believe me its a very tough job to search a hotel in the city in peak seasons. And when bachelors used to come for vacations they comes in an unplanned manner because it is the tendency that when people are bachelor they are much energetic and they usually dont think of the future that how will they manage, but anyways they used to book hotels over there spontaneously.

Overall I enjoyed my service period in Mysore a lot, being in a bank I used to encounter different tourists throughout India daily and believe me I enjoyed my service duration over there a lot by daily interacting different tourists throughout India.

by: Shobhit Pratap Singh
The Job Of An Electrical Engineer Exterior Paint Job: More Than Just Looking Good Get Your Dream Job On Ship Calgary Staffing Companies: Finding The Best Job Candidates When Looking For Employment Individuals Must Add The Use Of A Freejobalert Job Opportunities In Middle East & Gulf Job Openings In Mumbai Click2resume Opening The Door To Opportunities For Job Seekers Reputed Company Training Will Help You To Get More Job Opportunity How Stop Loss Insurance Protects Employees? How To Get Job Through Consultancy Firms Competent Employment Lawyers In Edinburgh Doing Great Job The Most Reliable Divorce Solicitors Of Glasgow Doing Extremely Good Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.87.11.93) / Processed in 0.012596 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2970, 968,