Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Find your Personal Par
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Find your Personal Par

Find your Personal Par

Find your Personal Par

I was out playing yesterday with my buddy Tom ( who I have given the title of Director of Opinion for Shankbusters.com) Ha Ha... and another gentleman named Marlin. I could see both of them getting upset with themselves when they did not either hit the right shot or did not get a par. So it got me thinking, for many years now teaching golf I have always tried to teach my students that in order to improve you must improve your golf swing to hit solid and accurate shots, but you must also improve the way that you play golf and think about your game.

Each course that you play has a par, which is the number of shots that a scratch handicap or professional player should be able to golf his ball around the links. The problem that most golfers face is that when they come to the course, they look at the scorecard before they start and look at the par and try to attain a score of par. But what happens is that most of the time they get frustrated when they don't make pars and birdies and their score starts to climb and with that their confidence slides away as they move further and further away from par.

When we are on the golf course we need to play golf and manage our game and our mind and if we start to get negative thoughts we will quickly find ourselves hitting poor shots and making big numbers. So here is a tip that I offered to Tom and Marlin, give yourself a personal par. Now you are probably wondering how we do that, but it is really quite simple. Look at your game and find the average score that you normally shoot, obviously you will have really good games and really bad games but find the average. Once you have your average score you have your personal par.Find your Personal Par

Now why do we need the personal par, well without it you are not giving yourself an attainable goal when you come to the golf course. Let's face it I know we all want to shoot par, but that requires many years of playing and practice and when you come to the course thinking of shooting par and you don't you will be frustrated and you won't have a way to gauge whether you are getting better or worse. This way if you have your personal par in place you can gauge your progress and as you move your scores lower then you will be able to lower your personal par as well taking you closer and closer to shooting par or even breaking 80. The whole key is that no matter what you are shooting if you give yourself an attainable goal and stay positive you will have a much better chance to shoot those lower scores.

I hope that you will try this tip and if you do I know your scores will come down, if you do please leave a comment with your results.

If you would like to receive these tips make sure that you sign up for the shankbusters.com Newsletter
Answers To Your Questions About Personal Injury Law What Qualifies As A Personal Injury Lawsuit Selecting The Right Personal Injury Lawyer Personal Injury Lawyer Seattle safety to injury Virginity - a personal decision Why No Taxi Owner Can Afford To Be Without Insurance Cover Buying Car Insurance Online Without Personal Information The Significance Of Hiring A Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyer Why Hire A Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyer? The Advantages Of Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney Do You Need A Personal Injury Attorney? Personal Injury Ohio - Procedure For Filing Injury Injury Insurance Do You Require A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.42.208) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012281 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2842, 967,
Find your Personal Par Atlanta