Don't Get Stressed With Booklet Printing: Use These Easy Tools
Let me help you out with your booklet printing. You don't need to get stressed. You don't need to handle every single detail from creating a layout, meticulous outlining, proofreading and other types of tedious tasks in booklet printing. All you really need are the right tools that should make things faster and easier on you. So for your benefit, here are a few tools that you will undoubtedly want to have so that you can make things less stressful when printing booklets on your own.
1. Booklet templates The simple and very useful booklet template is a must for a stress free booklet printing. Templates are basically pre-made documents which have the exact dimensions, layout options and file settings that you need to easily create a booklet design. It is basically an easy foundation to build upon your layout. You do not have to spend all that time setting up your document to fit the proper booklet printing dimensions and settings. With the template everything should be set. All you really need is input your content and fine tune your design.
2. Word processors with chapter tools - Another thing that really helps me with booklet design are the chapter tools in some word processors. These word processors basically have a feature where you can divide and organize your text document into sections and chapters all with their own headings and subheadings. With this tool you can organize quickly how you are writing your text, chapter by chapter, section by section. By doing this, some applications can even automatically create a table of contents which should be quite useful for your custom booklets. So if you are using a word processor like Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer, look for the chapter tools feature.
3. Electronic proofreading Automatic or electronic proofreading and spell checks are a boon to most writers, including booklet writers. While these spell checks and grammar checks can't replace a human brain in terms of language accuracy, it still helps though in letting you know what are the areas of concern or with some text mistakes. In a big booklet printing document this is quite useful since it will be hard to spot errors effectively through pages and pages of text on your own. So try to use these electronic proofreading tools always.
4. Free to use images If you need a picture a symbol or just some image filler for your booklet, I do recommend using those royalty free images on the Internet. Websites like Flickr and OpenPhoto can be quite the treasure trove of free images you can use for booklet printing. It might take a while though for you see what you need in their databases so be patient.
5. Online booklet printers Finally, one great tool that I always use are online printers. Online booklet printing is the easiest way to produce your booklets. You just log in send the important information including your design and of course your payment. It a very fast process without lines, cues and tedious consultations. As long as you send your designs in the correct format and choose the printing options that you really want, you can have your booklets printed and sent back to you within one to three days. That should help to keep your worries to almost nothing.
So? Don't get stressed anymore alright? Booklet printing should be easy with the right tools to help you out.
For comments and inquiries about the article visit Booklet Printing
About the Author: