Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Do You Need A Doctor For Cracked Heels?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Need A Doctor For Cracked Heels?

Are Your Cracked Heels Driving You Insane?

Have you noticed your feet are extremely dry and red with cracks on your heel? Does your dry skin itch or hurt? Is it painful to put pressure on your feet, or stand for any length of time? If so, you probably have cracked heels. Cracked heels are a common foot problem many people deal with. Cracked heels are sometimes referred to as heel fissures, and are complicated when a callus forms around the edge of the heel. When this callus becomes thicker it starts to crack. These cracks can become deeper and wider and even bleed, causing infection. Don't let your cracked heels become worse! I've had personal experiece with cracked heels and I'm happy to tell you there ARE treatments that can help relieve the pain and get rid of cracked heels forever!

This helped relieve MY cracked heels:

Using moisturizer or a good foot cream on cracked heels twice every day to get on top of the problem. Another critical part of the treatment is to use a pumice stone on your cracked heels EVERY time in the shower or bath. Reducing the thick callus is extremely important because the fissures can't heal until the the thick skin is removed. Wear socks to bed to promote moisture, and wear closed shoes until your cracked heels are better.Do You Need A Doctor For Cracked Heels?

Some other factors that contribute to cracked heels:

- Diabetes

- Being pre-disposed to dry skin conditions

- Being overweight

How did I get these cracked heels in the first place?

Here's another way to look at your cracked heels. Think of a tomato on a bench...if you take your hand and push on it, it tries to expand outward. If you keep pushing, eventually it CRACKS. This is how people get cracked heels. When the heel pad of your foot is extremely dry, it's not supple enough to expand with pressure. When there is a lot of weight on your feet, and nothing around the edge of your heel to help hold it in (wearing open-backed shoes), your heel cracks!

Look online for CRACKED HEELS.

If you want more information about cracked heels and the treatments for them, search online for "cracked heels," "dry skin on feet," "cracks on heels," or "foot cracks." You can find answers to all your questions about cracked heels, and discover when you should go see a doctor.

Should I see a dr about my cracked heels?

If none of the above treatments work, and you've tried everything available, don't hesitate to go see a foot doctor. A dr can diagnose your cracked heels and treat your feet more aggressively. The dr may even "strap" your heels together until they heal. A foot dr can also prescribe medications that may be helpful and give advice on shoes, self-care, etc.

Pamper your cracked heels and they will be gone in no time - GUARANTEED!

by: Branda Calija
How To Find The Best Low Income Health Insurance In California Drug Rehab Centers Offer Customized Treatment, Extensive Care Things You Need To Know About Tampa Snoring Doctors Florida Health Insurance Contraceptive Coverage Benefits Of Natural High Blood Pressure Treatment How To Best Avoid Failure With Private Health Insurance Health Insurance For Expats Available At Fair Cost Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis Effectively Conveniences Of Choosing Fine Health Insurance Plans For Your Loved Ones Masks Venetian Plague Doctor Origins Keeping On Top Of Health Insurance Is Easier Than It Seems! Looking For Private Health Insurance? Try These Tips! Finding Health Insurance Quotes - The Average Health Insurance Premiums
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.183.14) / Processed in 0.012613 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2915, 960,