Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dentist In Naperville, Il Offers Patients Discounted Dental Treatments For Improved Smiles
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dentist In Naperville, Il Offers Patients Discounted Dental Treatments For Improved Smiles

NAPERVILLE, IL - Patients can enjoy discounted dental treatments to improve the appearance of their smiles with recent promotions offered by Dr

. Joon Sun, dentist in Naperville, IL, at White Eagle Family Dentistry. Dr. Sun is pleased to offer patients discounts on multiple dental treatments, including Invisalign, and teeth whitening in Naperville.

"I want my patients to be able to afford the smiles they have always desired. To do this, I have created special promotions for teeth whitening and Invisalign treatments, in addition to a credit for new patients when they receive their first exam," said Dr. Joon Sun, Naperville, IL dentist. "I enjoy providing my patients with smiles they can be proud of, and I hope these promotions help encourage my patients to take that next step to a smile that impresses."

The first promotion Dr. Sun, cosmetic dentist in Naperville, is now offering her patients is $1000 off Naperville Invisalign treatment or $500 off regular braces treatment. Many people often avoid straightening their teeth because they feel they are not able to afford treatment. With Dr. Joon Sun's new specials, patients can now easily afford treatment with Invisalign or other orthodontics in Naperville, such as braces.

Additionally, patients who have always desired a brighter, whiter smile can take advantage of this deal: $125 custom home bleaching. While whitening treatments are available in the pharmacy isle of a local grocery store, they do not provide the superior results that take-home whitening kits provided by White Eagle Family Dentistry have to offer. Patients can enjoy an improved smile with take-home bleaching for only $125, making Naperville teeth whitening treatment even more affordable at White Eagle Family Dentistry.

The promotions do not end there. Dr. Joon Sun, Naperville cosmetic dentist, is also happy to offer her new patients a $100 credit to their account for future work. This special applies only to new patients who are coming in to White Eagle Family Dentistry for a new patient exam, cleaning and x-rays.

To take advantage of these specials, Dr. Joon Sun encourages her patients - new and current - to visit White Eagle Family Dentistry's website at http://www.whiteeaglefamilydentistry[dot]com, or by calling the office at (630) 978-9005.

About White Eagle Family Dentistry: Owner and operator, Dr. Joon Sun, has been providing quality dental health care to patients of all ages in the Naperville area for 24 years. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Harvard School of Dental Medicine in 1988, and also received her Masters in Public Health from Harvard School of Public Health in 1988. Dr. Sun completed her general dentistry residency program at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut and since then, she has been in private practice providing many areas of dentistry. Dr. Joon Sun maintains a strong commitment to service, and for many years she and her family travel with a team of dentists and hygienists to provide free dental care to the people of Jamaica. Additionally, every month Dr. Sun travels to downtown Chicago to provide free dental care to the homeless through the Pacific Garden Mission.

Media Contact:

Dr. Joon Sun

contactus@whiteeaglefamilydentistry[dot]com

1315 Macom Drive

Naperville, IL 60564

(630) 978-9005

http://www.whiteeaglefamilydentistry[dot]com

by: Gen Wright
Are You Looking For A Decent Private Dental Practice Offering Mercury Free Fillings? Teeth Whitening Gel Using A Teeth Whitening Gel To Get A Great Smile Importance Of Disposable Dental Products Raising Kids Who Fear The Dentist Get A Movie Star Smile By Whitening Your Teeth Anaesthetists Can Help With Your Dental Problems Xylitol Keeps Your Diet Sweet Without Rotting Your Teeth How To Use Of Dental Laboratory Products? Save Up To $45,000 On The Cost Of Dental Implants With The Break-through All-on-4 Protocol! Part 1 Save Up To $45,000 On The Cost Of Dental Implants With The Break-through All-on-4 Protocol! Part 2 Best Teeth Whitening By Whitening Strips Top 4 Rewards Of Becoming A Dental Assistant
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.144.233.198) / Processed in 0.012826 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3525, 964,
Dentist In Naperville, Il Offers Patients Discounted Dental Treatments For Improved Smiles