Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Dealing with injury in mma
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dealing with injury in mma

So today was the first time I got to watch my most recent mma fight from 3/12/11 at EFC 6. Even while watching it I still lam getting a surge of energy that makes me want to train. Again after watching that fight I want to say that my opponent Angel Arroyo was a game dude and brought it for the whole fight. I can see after actually watching the fight why it was such a close match, but I still feel I won the first 2 rounds with controlling the grappling and having an edge with the striking. Nevertheless shout out to Angel you should be proud at the kind of fight you put on for your debut, cause I am damn proud of the fight myself.

Unfortunately right after the fight I sustained an injury that Thursday after the fight at wrestling practice down at Vamos MMA. So I have basically been resting for the last two weeks which is why I haven't posted much on training. I am going crazy with out rolling or sparring, but I think its my body forcing me to rest since I have a history of over training. I have said this before and say it again since we as fighters are trained to not listen to when our body is saying stop it makes it extremely difficult at least speaking for myself to know when I need to rest or my body is just tired/sore. I am slowly getting better at recognizing the signs but it is still difficult because everyday I don't train I feel that guilt of knowing someone is training and getting better while I'm not.

I am starting to force myself to have to take breaks during the period of the year as well as during training cycles so that I can avoid these injuries and over training situations in the future. Ask any BJJ guy, wrestler, boxer, or kickboxer and they all will know exactly what I am saying when I talk about the off the mats guilt. Referring to not just the feeling of not training but knowing that everyone is getting better while you are falling behind. Dealing with injury in mma

At the end of the day I guess what I, along with what I want other fighters and even all athletes to take is the ability to rest and force yourself to take some time off. I try and post a lot of articles educating everyone on training, nutrition and over training not just so you can check out my specific blog but to help people avoid mistakes I make, learn from what I see works and hopefully get some feedback along the way.

I love competition and I love all the aspects that go into mma fighting, but sometimes the biggest strength I think I bring, which is the ability to push through obstacles is what ends up hurting me as well since I don't always know when to stop until it is too late. If you are a fighter, or athlete that knows what I'm talking about and what to check out some more tips on how to avoid over training, with out sacrificing training time or to just help avoid future injuries check out my mma training page. It is loaded with help full articles on re-leaving sore muscles, recovering faster and even nutrition for training at my nutrition page.
Tips to Use an Autosleutel Camera How to Get a Student Auto Loan Without a Cosigner? How to find best deals for Auto Parts Warehouse What Tanker Trucks Carry Selling Your auto What To Remember Less Than Perfect Auto Loans - Where to Find An insight to Cheap car insurance, Colorado Rely on Online Car Insurance Quotes! Four Safety Basics to Reduce Workmans' Compensation Injuries and Costs Choosing The Right Auto Insurance In Florida Excess Payments and Your Car Insurance Japanese enterprises have invested in building automotive lithium-ion battery production line Selecting Auto Insurance In New Jersey
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.89.116.152) / Processed in 0.012580 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3079, 952,