Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Classic Harley Motorbike Insurance: Learn How To Keep Your Money
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Classic Harley Motorbike Insurance: Learn How To Keep Your Money

Classic Harley Motorbike Insurance: Learn How To Keep Your Money

Being informed about Harley motorbike insurance before you buy and knowing where to look are the keys to saving money

. Classic Harley motorbike insurance is cheaper for many reasons. Insurance companies base their rates on how likely there is to be a claim made. Statistics show that there are less claims made on classic bikes that newer models.

The majority of owners that own classic motorbikes are older. They typically own a home that has a garage and therefore puts them less at risk of having their bike stolen. Classic bikes are not usually stolen because there is not a big market for people looking to buy them. A thief would rather steal a new bike that they could sell very quickly.

However, if you were to be in an accident, the cost of replacement parts will usually be higher than that of a new bike. So some companies will charge a higher premium due to this.

Most classic motorbike policies are targeted towards those who only use their bike on a social basis, such as days out for a show. If you are going to use this bike for commuting to work, then a classic policy may not be the best option for cover.

If your classic Harley will not be taken on the road at all, you can purchase a policy that covers fire and theft only. I highly recommend that you at least have this cover on any bike you own.

To make sure you have the cheapest classic Harley motorbike insurance quote, use an online comparison service which will show you a wide range of Harley motorbike insurance policies from many different companies.

Having the experience of losing my bike to an accident and being able to replace it with a new one within weeks was all the convincing I needed to keep my Harley motorbike insurance up to date and make sure I keep the best possible policy. And while I like the idea of a magical ward like the gremlin bell, it can't take the place of quality cover for your precious machine.

by: Wesley Swatlovski
Tips for Errors and Omissions Insurance Small Businesses Needs Affordable Business Insurance Get the Best Insurance Rates in Seconds! Saving Money Just Got Easier All About Workers Compensation Insurance Dump truck Insurance - Requirements and Benefits Big Mistake- Not Paying Your Insurance Premium Role of an Insurance Agent Cheap Motorbike Insurance Income Protection Insurance for Australian Contractors and Builders Cheap commercial insurance - top tips to getting a good price and cover Ways of finding cheap insurance All You Need To Know About Speeding Ticket Insurance PDA Insurance - Does My Business Need it?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.234.83) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.011502 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2005, 975,
Classic Harley Motorbike Insurance: Learn How To Keep Your Money Vairano Patenora