Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick ?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick ?

childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick ?

childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick

?

what is childrens development,child development recogising progrtession Is my toddler thick ? One question mums want to know isif their child is "catching up to the jone's child next door" or is he/she behind in learning.

Although all children are individuals in their own right, they will all progress through the stages sequence following the fundamental principles to it in the same way, all be it at a slightly different rate.

The primary factor inducing growth in height are the chromosomes and genes passed down from the child's parents.childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick ?

A child from the age of 0-2 years undergoes a rapid growth stage, the child will grow 25-30 cm in height, therefore the child will triple his birth weight, and if the child's height was to be measured when the child reached 2 years of age by doubling this measurement you would be left with the child's estimated final adult height.

Children from the age of 2 years to the age in which the child undergoes puberty goes through a slower but steady period of growth compared to what they have just been undertaken from birth to 2 years. This slower process takes the child through to puberty the child will gain 5-8cm in height as well as 3kg in body weight per year until the child reaches puberty.

Puberty to adolescence, some girls go through puberty a lot younger than the average age but on average girls begin puberty at age 10-14 years some may start after, the boys average are 12-16years these soon to be adults go through a quick and dramatic growth spurt, they may gain 8-16cm in height per year.

Adolescence through to adulthood which is 18-20 year olds, the growth spurt of these adults slows with increase in weight and height until the overall adult size is reached, the age varies for the full adult size.

Development is an ongoing process from birth to adult hood. Maturity of the nervous system depends on the development. The differential rate of development is due to varied levels in interaction, the individuals make up and the experiences and environment encountered during the development process.

The human development goes through a sequence the sequence starts from

Simple to sophisticated e.g. a child will walk before he can ride a bike

Head to toe also known as cephal- caudal e.g. a child will control his head before establishing the use of the spinal muscles so the child would become aware of crawling by using the upper body movements before the child is able to creep this involves the use of legs.

From inner to outer known as proximodistal e.g. a child will be able to systemise their arms to grasp for an object before they have learned the fine manipulative skills needed to pick up an object.

And finally from general to detailed e.g. a young baby will show enjoyment by a huge general response such as widened eyes, quick motions from the arms and legs. Whereas an older child will show enjoyment by smiling or applying words or gestures.
How To Effectively Modify Childrens Behaviour With The Stickers Teachers Use Treatment for Children with Anxiety – Anxiety Free Children Be A Santa To Your Children This Christmas Thomas the Tank Toy Trains - Bringing Joy to Children Everywhere! How to Protect Your Children Online Encourage Children To Play With Outdoor Toys Influence Of E-toys On Children Boutiques Sell Trendy Spanish Children Clothes In The Uk Play Is The Universal Language Of Children How To Talk To Your Children About 9/11 How Alcoholism is Effecting Teenagers Christmas Gift Ideas From Parents For Children Licensed Online High Schools For Teenagers In Arizona
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.90.141) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012190 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3130, 956,
childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick ? Atlanta