Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Can I Get Car Insurance Without A License
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can I Get Car Insurance Without A License

Can I Get Car Insurance Without A License

People often ask the question can I get car insurance without a license

. Apparently, the answer is a resounding yes. There are certain companies that will entertain this type of coverage. For obvious reasons, if you are in this situation then you need to let the insurance company know this upfront.

There is however one rider, this cover will not be available on a long-term basis. You can probably only get this cover for twelve months. Some companies may not even ask for this information. They seem to be more interested in your driving history.

Promising the insurance company that you are going to become a licensed driver in the near future will go a long way to assisting you with this request. This situation presents a catch twenty-two scenario as often people have had their license suspended, however need to have cover in order for the license to be reinstated. In most cases, you will be given about one to one and a half months to ensure your license is fully functional.

Sometimes people will need this kind of cover if they have relocated to another country, they many have an international driving permit but not a local one. Governments in most countries require that drivers be insured. It would be a good idea to check with the DMV in order to get all the legal specifics.

It is against the law to drive for unlimited periods, therefore do not put the task of getting the permit aside. You will have to at some point, be a fully-fledged driver legally.

If you have had your driving privileges suspended, this is also a problem. There are numerous reasons as to why this can happen; unpaid parking tickets and driving under the influence can be two reasons. It will be easier to sort the unpaid parking tickets out than to reverse damage done due to driving under the influence. The latter reason will also affect the premium or the possibility of getting coverage in the first place. Should you be involved in an accident then you could land yourself in big trouble.

Some drivers have a permit and no license. They are able to obtain cover. Proof that you are endeavoring to get a license to drive will be required. This would be by way of proof of driving lessons. The question can I get car insurance without a license is now made a little clearer, however the bottom line is this will not a permanent solution.

by: Lance Thorington
How To Buy Auto Insurance Online What You Should Know About Car Insurance For A 16 Year Old Here Is How You Should Go About Looking For Cheap Auto Insurance Finding Cheap Auto Insurance Online Cheap Car Insurance: Cheapest Is Not Always The Best How To Find Cheap Car Insurance Quotes Online What To Consider Before Buying Cheap Car Insurance For Young Drivers Methods On How To Get The Cheapest Auto Insurance How To Find The Cheapest Auto Insurance Companies Free Car Insurance Quotes And What To Do Before You Use Them Obtaining Cheapest Car Insurance Possible Tips For Finding Low Cost Auto Insurance Quotes Should You Compare Car Insurance Rates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.24.209) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.010677 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2428, 952,
Can I Get Car Insurance Without A License Tehran