Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Can I Claim Back Injury Compensation
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can I Claim Back Injury Compensation

Many people refrain from trying to get back injury compensation due to the fact they are unsure about the process and fear that they will be billed if the claim is unsuccessful.

However if you have sustained a back injury that fits the following basic criterion then you almost certainly have grounds for making a successful claim for back injury compensation.

1) The back injury must have been caused by a negligent partyCan I Claim Back Injury Compensation

2) There must have been some quantifiable loss as a result of the injury

3) There must be substantive evidence to show that there is damage to the neck or back

4) The injury must have been incurred during three years prior to the claim.

Even the smallest of knocks or falls can result in damage to your back. These can frequently be debilitating and cause long term impact on ones ability to work. It obviously depends on your circumstances but often this results in loss of income.

There are a lot of diverse predicaments that can result in back injury. These range from slips and falls to auto accidents. The latter are reported to cause in excess of one million back injuries each and every 12 months in the United States. A high percentage of these are from rear end collisions caused by another vehicle. This results in the whiplash effect where the head is thrown backwards causing harm to the neck and spine. The difficulty is that this damage might not manifest right away so you will be able to get out of the car and walk around without having difficulty. It can be a few months following the accident that you begin to experience pain and the difficulty will be in proving that the back discomfort was caused by the accident.

Visit your doctor if you start to feel back or neck discomfort in the weeks following the accident. This will not only make sure the right medical action is taken but also help to confirm that there is some residual damage to the back.

You will need to take on the services of a good personal injury solicitor who will prepare a successful back injury compensation claim. Most will take a case on a no win no fee basis. Which means that you will not have to pay anything. The costs will be covered by the other parties insurance company or by the solicitors themselves in the unlikely event that the claim is unsuccessful.

Go over your claim with your personal injury solicitor and he will advise you if you have a good case for back injury compensation.
Car insurance: Get the best quote Toyota- reliable automobile brand Car insurance: The best deal just at the click Car insurance: For the long term assets Car insurance: The source of relief Car insurance: For the desirable returns Get Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes From Geico Insurance How To Lower Your Auto Insurance Rates What Automotive Technology Is Offered When You Get A Peugeot? Motor Insurance For Young Drivers - Learn How To Get It Auto Cash Funnel: Chris Freville and Paul Teague present you auto cash funnel! Low Price for Ionic Breeze HYBRID GP Air Purifier SI724 SI724 Repetitive Stress Injuries
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.33.87) / Processed in 0.011037 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2567, 952,