Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Buying Reconditioned Trucks by:i80 Equipment
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buying Reconditioned Trucks by:i80 Equipment

What's the point of buying anything mechanical

, electrical or computer-related used, if you end up having to pay a mint to get it into good-running condition? The whole point of not buying new in the first place is to save costs. Purchasing used or discount trucks is not the best option. Purchasing reconditioned trucks is.

I-80 Equipment understands that many companies don't have the capital to buy new. And that's why they offer like-new trucks at affordable prices. I-80 Equipment sells reconditioned used forestry trucks at pre-owned prices. Come again. What exactly does this mean? You're getting the used truck, at a used truck price, but it's reconditioned so that it's as new as it can be. You can't get rid of the mileage for example, but you can make sure that the brakes, electrical system, engine, steering suspension and power transmission meet or exceed federal inspection. And that's not mentioning the body, cab, and tires.

I-80 Equipment takes pride in their Seven Step Reconditioning process. Their focus is "Quality" and on passing savings to their buyers. They don't just do a power-wash, minimal inspection and put their trucks onto the lot to be test driven. Far from it! The reconditioning process is labour-intensive, and a labour of love.

You're looking at a disassembly, degreasing /power-washing, and then a complete sand-down and de-denting for starters. Then the truck is driven into the paint bay, where it gets sprayed with a primer to give the boxes and chassis more protection, and then it's sprayed again with an industrial paint, heated to 100 degrees. Only then are you looking a re-assembly, with part replacements, and waxing. The final stage is the 77 point inspection, the signing off by the mechanic, and then an external inspection and certification process.

I-80 Equipment understands that getting the right equipment at the right price is vital for a company. Companies, in the electrical, forestry, and telecom industries, for example, often rely heavily on their equipment to generate revenue. Without a fully-equipped range of trucks, their employees aren't able to bill their clients for services rendered.

Call I-80 Equipment Company (the www.i80equipment.com) today, and ask them about the financing solutions they offer. With over 15 years in business, they know that to spend money, companies need to generate revenue. And they're ready to be part of the process. They maintain very competitive prices, attractive financing and quality reconditioned bucket trucks and digger derrick trucks. Accessories include augers, auger straps, buckets, bucket liners, winch ropes, and much more! Range of brands include: Altec, Duralift, Hi-Ranger, Lift-All, MTI, Terex, Versalift. All of their trucks are listed on the website with mileage, gross weight, engine and fuel type and transmission.

I-80 Equipment Company won't put a truck on the road without a full-fledged inspection, followed by an external inspection and certification process. The final stage in the inspection bay involves a 77 point inspection, the signing off by the mechanic, and then an external inspection and certification process. I 80 Equipment know their job is to keep their truck operators safe.

About the author

i80equipment is an online New & Used Bucket Trucks store. Offers a wide variety of Bucket trucks, Boom Trucks & Crane Trucks.
The Otaku in the World of Trucking' Sales by:i80 Equipment Car Body Kits And Aesthetic Appeal by:Louie Liu Tail Lights - Make Them Count by:Louie Liu Car Tail Lights - Jewels Of The Night by:Louie Liu Headlights - Choose Them Well by:Louie Liu Body Kits - Live The Dream by:Louie Liu Body Kits Rejuvenate Your Car by:Louie Liu Carbon Fiber Mustang Hood by:Louie Liu Vertical Door - Style With Impact by:Louie Liu Headlights Are The Smart Choice by:Louie Liu How to Ride your New Dirt-Bike Safely by:Billy Whitmire Discovering the Versatility of the All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) by:Billy Whitmire Why ATV Rider Courses are Good for Everyone by:Billy Whitmire
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.221.136) / Processed in 0.012634 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3515, 952,