Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Bellevue dental care started with just a hearty laugh and a smile
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bellevue dental care started with just a hearty laugh and a smile

Bellevue dental care started with just a hearty laugh and a smile

As a college student at the School of Dentistry at Washington University, it is quite a thrilling experience to face the prospect of family dentistry in the real world. After years of study and endless lab sessions, practice exams and tests on dummy patients, becoming a Bellevue family dentist will shortly be within my grasp. When I first met Dr. James Finn, I would have hardly expected him to be the dental hygienist type; a large, roly-poly man with a laugh as loud as an avalanche, it didn't seem possible that someone this cheerful could spends hours poking and hacking away inside patient's mouths on a daily basis. He just didn't seem to fit the dentist stereotype. I suppose when I first went to Dr. Finn, I had expected a narrow, grim-faced cadaverous man with hawkish eyes darting back and forth behind rimmed spectacles. Needless to say, my fears were unfounded and ever since that first day as a child, I knew I wanted to be just like this Bellevue dentist.

It came to pass that as the years went by, through the inspiration and direction of a certain Dr. James R. Finn, I eventually enrolled at the dentistry college and graduated with my doctoral degree. With my goal to provide the most pleasant Bellevue dental care around, I continue to look to the good doctor as a role model, friend and someone whose opinions mean very much to me. He has taught me many valuable lessons, such as the importance of effectively marketing your dental clinic when you first start off on your own. Not only has he been an inspiration to me, but to several other Bellevue dentists in the area; I fully intend to display the same joy and cheerfulness when dealing with my patients, and perhaps I can someday inspire someone to be a dentist as well.
Removal of Wisdom Teeth Cosmetic dentist Tarzana - What a cosmetic dentist can do for you How to know about a good dentist Sedation Dentist : Helps To Carry On With Painless Treatment How to Find an Expert Cosmetic Dentist Dentist Austin: A Matter Of Excellence Torrance dentist - Q and A with Top Local Cosmetic Dentist Laser Teeth Whitening Essential Aspect Of Life Is Having The Finest Method To Have a Pearly White Teeth Three Good Ways to Eliminate Fear of the Dentist in Kids Dental Insurance Plans -- What You Must Know Teeth Whitening - What You Need to Know From Your Dentist About It How to Get Pearly White Teeth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.239.195) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011893 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1862, 964,
Bellevue dental care started with just a hearty laugh and a smile Atlanta