Insurances.net
insurances.net » Medical Insurance » Band-aid Treatments Dont Cure Illnesses
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Band-aid Treatments Dont Cure Illnesses

Many times I have made these statements but I will state them once more.

* No doctor can cure illness or disease

* No prescription drug can cure illness or disease

* The only thing that will ever cure illness or disease is your own bodyBand-aid Treatments Dont Cure Illnesses

Your body was designed to heal its self as long as your immune system is functioning properly and as long as you dont abuse it but instead keep it healthy.

But you see what happens folks; after you visit a doctor you leave there many times with a prescription in hand or with another appointment to discuss surgery. Whatever your illness might be, this is generally the routine that plays out in doctor's offices all over the world. A prescription drug is nothing more than a Band-Aid treatment for whatever ails you.

Even surgery most times is nothing more than a Band-Aid treatment. While there are some doctors, like naturopaths or holistic ones who treat patients with alternative or natural methods, the typical conventional doctor treats patients with prescription drugs most of the time.

The problem with Band-Aid treatments is your illness or disease is never cured. It just goes on and on and many times gets even worse. I have friends with illnesses that have been going on for years and years.

One friend in particular has had a severe heart condition for twenty five years. He has had numerous autoplasty procedures done and his condition is probably worse now than ever before. It is hard for me to realize why a person continues to visit the same doctor years after years and his health condition is never improved. It is nothing more than "insanity" for a person to continue this routine for all this time.

Here's a good definition of insanity. It goes like this: "If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always gotten." The real sad story about conventional medicine is there is usually only "Band-Aid" treatments for whatever is ailing their patients. It's is like a "drive thru" business. You sit in line, when the person in front of you moves up, you then move up.

Then you tell your short story to the doctor who is in a hurry to get to the next patient. If you are lucky your visit may last ten minutes. Now you either leave with no reason for what is causing your health problem or you leave with a prescription or an appointment to discuss surgery.

Now I know there are exceptions to this scenario. There are some doctors who really care but unless it is a naturopathic or holistic doctor or one who is educated in nutrition you can bet you are going to get the same old "Band-Aid" treatments that most conventional doctors adhere to.

You see, my friends, unless you apply methods to enhance your own immune system, all other treatments fail to address your health condition properly. "Band-Aid" methods not only don't solve your health problem, or enhance your immune system, in most cases, they make matters even worse.

For instance prescription drugs can be a serious threat to your entire body including your immune system. When you deplete the functioning of your immune system you really got horrendous health problems. The immune system is a massive accumulation of many organs and cells. Some of the major organs are: Bone Marrow, Thymus, Spleen, Lymph nodes and several cells.

In addition to those organs and cells, you also have the tonsils and the appendix. Now these are two critical organs of your immune system. Here is a shocking situation you might like to know. If you ever had either one of these organs removed its equivalent to tossing out your smoke detector because it is making too much noise.

Here's what immunologists tell us. Under no circumstance should you tonsils be removed because they are your first defense against disease and the only defense against the poliomyelitis virus. But still over a million tonsillectomies are performed every year. In some states removing the appendix is required by law if the lower abdomen is opened.Band-aid Treatments Dont Cure Illnesses

All surgeries depress the immune system. The greatest cause of death following a successful surgery is a secondary infection. With a depressed immune system, secondary infections are deadly.

So now I hope you are able to realize that Band-Aid treatments, such as prescription drugs and/or surgery can be very life threatening. Get smart, learn that the safest and only treatments for any illness or disease are strictly alternative or natural remedies and your odds of extending your longevity will be much greater.

Get my free diet health report that is filled with a ton of information that helps you create your very own healthy body. Click here now and you can read your copy in a matter of seconds.

by: Sonny Julius
Why You Ought To Think About Signing Up For Medical Assistant Training Online Medicare Supplemental Insurance - Can My Medigap Company Drop Me? The Basic Breast Reduction Surgery Information Tips To Find Cheap Medical Supply Online Online Medicare Supplemental Plans From Top Insurance Company Breast Augmentation: Best Times To Schedule Surgery Breast Surgery - Fixing A Previous Augmentation Medical Supplies Westminster Are Available Online To Serve Your Needs Breast Surgery: Different Procedures Breast Surgery - Removing A Lump Breast Plastic Surgery: Learn The Various Types Of Treatment Available Need For Medical Insurance In Todays World Attain The Figure You Desire With Breast Enlargement Surgery
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.54.111.228) / Processed in 0.014286 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 4911, 963,