Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals, Porphyrin Testing and Treating Autism
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals, Porphyrin Testing and Treating Autism

Autism Treatment Heavy Metals, Porphyrin Testing and Treating Autism

So we are continuing to explore heavy metal testing and this video will go over porphyrin analysis. Porphyrins produce heme through a chemical reaction within our cells. There was research done years ago that analyzed porphyrins. Now our red blood cells utilize heme to carry oxygen through the formation of hemoglobin. Heme is also involved with our liver and the detoxification process. Heme removes beta amyloids from the brain also. Beta amyloid accumulation has also been linked, especially in certain neurological disorders, with mercury exposure interestingly enough. So porphyrin is the metabolic process that our cells go through and heme is a byproduct of that.

What was determined through further research was that heavy metal exposure can alter porphyrin metabolism. We also know that genetic disorders can lead to serious porphyrin issues, many of them are life threatening. We also understand that various chemicals can also impact porphyrin metabolism also. But there is a strong tie to heavy metals. Interference with porphyrin metabolism we know can come from exposure to lead, arsenic, aluminum and of course mercury. So we can run a porphyrin analysis through various labs, the one I choose most often is through Great Plains Laboratory. We can then see if we see elevation in the any of the porphyrin markers. If they are elevated then that is a pretty strong indicator of heavy metal exposure that has lead to cellular toxicity. For example if the copoporphyrin marker is elevated, abbreviated CP, we still don't know how much metal is in the body but we can determine that the heavy metal has caused toxicity within the cells.

Just as I mentioned in the first video, as screening assessments when I do an up front heavy metals analysis, I typically do both a hair analysis and a porphyrin analysis. The two together can give me a better idea of heavy metals in the body. The hair analysis can show mineral transport problems, or if any specific metals are elevated. I can see if there are patterns in the section on essential elements that would suggest heavy metal toxicity. And then I take the results from the porphyrin analysis and see if those levels are elevated as well. If so, we have strong evidence that we are dealing with underlying heavy metal toxicity.

Then it comes to making a decision about implementation of a heavy metal treatment plan or not. Because we know that even if testing comes back normal, that is not a true indication of not having exposure to heavy metals. The decision then is a clinical one, requiring a discussion with your physician, about whether implementation of a heavy metal detoxification program is warranted. The real question is whether or not it makes sense to implement a treatment program. And many times I believe it does and when we implement a heavy metal detox therapy we see improvements over time in the children. These improvements can be in focus, attention, improved sensory issues, better immune functioning, decreased infections, etc. So for me, both the hair analysis and the porphyrin test are wonderful screening tools. In the next video we will discuss more about blood testing that is performed for heavy metals, another way we assess for exposure to heavy metals.
Germany's Surgical and Interdisciplinary Treatment – Robotic Bariatric Surgery Regarding Dairy Allergies - What's It, Treatment Choices & Additional Cancer Rates Observed To Be On The Rise Applying First Aid for a Delivering Dog Price of Fertility Treatments - What's Low cost, What's Expensive? Common Effects and Treatment of Vertigo Special treatments at the Charlotte Salon Medications Used in the Treatment of Gout Stress Treatment and Effective Remedies for Stress Effective Ways of Water Treatment Brisbane is the skin cancer central location of the world Rashes Cure and Its Treatment Types Of Skin Cancer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.160.216) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011882 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3379, 301,
Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals, Porphyrin Testing and Treating Autism Kista