Article Marketing For Homebusiness Success by:Warren Little
Article marketing for home business has gained popularity online over the last few years
. It's a very important aspect for online network marketers to pick up as the number of new prospects approaching you can literally rocket!
It forms one of the theories taught by learning communities on the Internet and is just one example of how the Internet can help those struggling to make their online network marketing business a success.
It should be noted, however, that lots of online network marketers are wasting their time because of the errors they continue to make when putting together articles to attract prospects.
If you want to achieve long term success in online network marketing you must learn the fundamentals first and practice, practice, practice.
Seven Mistakes Of Article Marketing For Home Business
There are seven big mistakes that are often made when diving into the pool of article marketing and these must be avoided if you want to gain success using article marketing.
1. You need to include a compelling title. Boring titles will simply be skipped past by the reader and their attention will not be drawn in at all. You also need to include your keyword in the title and it will work better if included at the start.
2. The content of your article must refer to the solution the reader is looking for. Many people use the Internet these days to find answers to problems and you'll do well if you provide that answer within your article.
3. Avoid writing in the first person. This means you should avoid using sentences such as "I did this" etc.
4. Don't use a closing paragraph. You want to draw the reader in so that they continue reading the current article and then move on to read more. Avoid using closing paragraphs such as:
"Thank you for your time, but that's all from me today...". This kind of paragraph will probably make the reader skip past your resource box. You should use the actual resource area as your closer.
5. Your resource box should be attractive and entice the reader to click on your link. One of the most successful ways of doing this is to offer some kind of benefit to the reader. Remember , try not to write in the first person.
6. When you write your article try to cut to the chase immediately. Many article marketing for home business articles are padded out with useless information which will cause the reader to lose interest and move on. A great way of cutting to the chase is to use tips and how to content. A reader's interest is a ticking clock and the time you have to hold their interest is very short. Remember, get to the point and keep their attention.
7. If you submit your articles to lots of different directories, you want to make each article a bit different. Let's say you submit articles to 15 directories, try to avoid submitting an identical article. Make slight changes. Re-write between 30-40% and alter areas such as the title and sub-headers. A good way to do this is to submit just one of your articles to 6-7 directories.
you will find several FREE resources to help you properly develop the skillsets that will guarantee your success using article marketing to attract prospects , clients and customers for your business .
About the author
Warren Little Is an expert Internet Network Marketing Consultant , Trainer & Coach. He excels at mentoring both beginners and MLM leaders in the skillful use of attraction marketing strategies both online and off.
Warren's highly read blog http://www.NetworkMarketignSolutions.info
is considered one of the go to's for cutting edge home business training that delivers phenominal results consistently.
His passion and committment to develop and empower people with the skillsets to evolve as leaders in the internet network marketing & affiliate marketing business is widely respected.
Warren is also a highly sought after motivational & inspirational speaker who ahs worked with Fortune 500 Corporations & Religious Organizations all over the world.
His voice can be heard on numerous audio products as the profesional voice over talent for the personal development and leadreship development community.
To follow Warren on Twitter and continue plugging into his straight forward cutting edge trainings go to: http://Twitter.com/WarrenLittle
and click FOLLOW .
Scheduling a FREE 15min Intial Consultation with Warren can be done by callig 771-971-8637 .
Steps For Successful Lead Generation by:Jennifer Salerno How To Create a Great Opt-in Page That Will Guaratnee Visitor Sign-Up by:Peter Nouwens How To Start Blogging Today To Generate Traffic by:Christine Range Ezine - Step-By-Step How To Start by:Eugenijus Sakalauskas The Benefits of Article Marketing for Online Entrepreneurs by:Farida Walele List Building - The Money Is In The List by:Gary David Top Tips to Make Money Online With Your Home Based Business by:Kevin Allen How to Achieve a Flexible Internet Home Based Business by:Kevin Allen How to Succeed at Affiliate Marketing Without a Website by:Glen Speckmann How to Make $1,512.50's Weekly with a Health Internet Business of Your very Own by:Raffles Marketing Advisory Empowering Your Email Marketing List For Better Business by:Menno Spijkstra Forum Marketing - Using Forums To Market Your Products And Services by:Gary David Make Passive Income - Understand Why You Need To Build Passive Income Streams by:Gary David