Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Are You At Risk Of Bowel Cancer…? by:mark richard moran
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You At Risk Of Bowel Cancer…? by:mark richard moran

Do you get stomach pains, feel tired, urgently have to use the toilet after eating

?

Do you suffer from nausea, mouth ulcers, diarrhea, bloating, wind, or constipation?

Do you have headaches, depression, bone and joint pain, weight loss, or anemia?

The list goes on and on because up to 43% of the UK population is thought to suffer from food intolerance, meaning your diet could be causing you problems. This could mean you have IBS, or any one of these symptoms could also mean that you have Celiac disease, which is gluten intolerance.

Early diagnosis is essential as the danger of gluten intolerance cannot be over-stressed. Left untreated, Celiac disease carries a dangerously higher risk of causing osteoporosis and bowel cancer. More than half a million people in Britain are estimated to have Celiac disease, but have not yet been diagnosed. Recent estimates that 1 in 10 people originally diagnosed with IBS actually have Celiac disease which is a life-long inflammatory disease of the upper small intestine caused by intolerance to gluten. Many individuals worldwide, it is estimated that three million Americans, have celiac disease and most of them don't know it largely because the disease can be difficult to nail down.

The intestinal damage gluten causes weakens the body's ability to absorb nutrients from food. This can lead to malnutrition and related conditions such as infertility, diabetes, thyroid disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and some cancers. Being wheat or gluten free can change the quality of your life. Millions of people suffer needlessly enduring a variety of unpleasant symptoms although relief may come easily through altered food habits.

Although some people with gluten intolerance suffer extreme symptoms others have no symptoms, however they may still suffer damage to the small intestine. Diagnosis usually involves blood tests and may include a biopsy of the small intestine.

If you think you suffer from Celiac disease, resist putting yourself on a gluten-free diet because when you stop gluten your intestine starts to heal, and its possible to test negative even after a few days on the diet. Many times when a person is screened for Celiac disease, despite taking all precautions mentioned above, tests still indicate that the disease is not present despite the fact that these persons suffer from symptoms upon digesting food containing gluten. This is confusing to many, but put simply, this person may be Non Celiac Gluten Intolerant (NCGI).

It is estimated that around 15% of the world population is NCGI as opposed to less than 1% who actually have Celiac disease. The appearance of Dermatitis Herpetiformis (DH), an itchy blistering skin rash is also a strong indicator of celiac disease. DH affects fewer people than typical Celiac disease -- one in 10,000 people and can appear at any age but is most commonly diagnosed in those aged between 15 and 40 years old. The rash most commonly occurs on the elbows, knees and buttocks, but any area of skin can be affected.

So What Is Gluten?

Gluten is a protein extracted from wheat and other grains by washing the starch out of the grain. While people who follow a gluten-free diet cannot consume anything made of wheat, rye or barley including all commercially prepared cakes and pastries -- there are other grains and flours that do not contain gluten. Damage to the small intestine can occur when a person with gluten intolerance consumes even a small amount of gluten.

Most dairy products are gluten-free foods, with the exception of some cheese spreads, some flavored milks, and custards. Meats are gluten-free foods unless prepared with batter or overly processed, such as in the case of sausages. Meat pies, frozen meats, and chicken broth usually contain gluten in some form or another and are best avoided. The same is true of fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Unless sauces, starches, or thickeners have been added, all of them are naturally gluten-free foods.

http://www.GlutenFreeDiet4You.co.uk

About the author

My name's Mark Moran I was diagnosed with celiac disease 5 years ago at the age of 40,always a keep fit fan and a black-belt in jujitsu so I was surprised when one day while training I passed out.

I was admitted to hospital were I found out the iron levels in my body were 3 in a normal male they are 16 to 18 and this was when the fun started I was diagnosed with coeliacs disease and made aware of this largely unheard of disease which when boiled down means your body cant adsorb the nutrients from the food you eat.
# 2 I recently tried buy cbd gummies for sleep as a replacement for the blue ribbon control and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and sleep issues without any remarkable side effects. The grease was easy to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a kindly, earthy liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal improvement in my all-inclusive well-being, feeling more serene and rested. I comprehend the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 04:03  reply
3 Very Different Natural Cures For Cancer 12 step Alcohol Treatment Program Cervical Cancer Symptoms Leg Pain Cervical Cancer Symptoms Mayo Dissimilar Head Lice Treatments Hpv Cervical Cancer Statistics Did You Know Liposuction Is Now Being Used For Breast Reconstructions? Natural Anticancer Clinical Drug Shows An Increasing Trend Communication Errors Among Doctors Leads To $2.5 Million Prostate Cancer Malpractice Lawsuit 5 Common Side Effects of Radiation Therapy For Prostate Cancer 120 MILLION KARMIC SINS WILL LEAD TO CANCER Syphilis Treatment How To Detect Breast Cancer by:Mai Brooks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.210.237.223) / Processed in 0.013581 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4766, 301,